Your Training Starts Now!

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
Author:I hope Natsu and Lucy are here the need to
read their script!
Wendy:Sorry Author-Chan but I'm here today!
Author:Were's Mirajane?
Wendy:*Crying*
Author:Why are you crying?!
Wendy:Author-Chan d-d-doesn't w-want m-me t-to be h-here!
Author:Wendy don't cry! I do want you here!
Wendy:Really!
Author:Really! Now let's start!
_______________________________________
Chapter 4

Lucy's P.O.V
When I walked through the portal I saw magnificent islands and a castle on a giant GOLDEN ISLAND with DRAGONS! Wow Mori do you see this?!  Yes,Lu I do and it looks amazing! Lu? Yeah! It's your nickname since Mori is mine. Lu huh? Is something the matter with that name Mori asked. Oh uh no it's just that someone used to call me that and they were very close to me. Would you rather just be called Lucy? No,Mori Lu is fine! Now let's go to bed before Stella fuss at us.
_______________________________________
Next Morning

Lucy's P.O.V
I woke up as soon as someone burst through my door and screams WAKE UP! I look up with my sleepy eyes and said,"Stella?" Yes that is me now wake up hime it's time to start your training she said with a energetic voice. Why are you so happy and please stop with the hime and call me Lucy. Yes,h- I mean Lucy the reason why I'm so excited is that you get to meet the dragons! REALL-wait Stella weren't you a dragon so why are you a human? Well,Lucy dragons have the power to turn into a human. Now let's go! Wait is Mori up? Yes, he is catching up with Mystic the nature dragon on her island. Oh ok. Lucy hop on Stella said. Ok so where are we going? We are going to that giant platform over there! When I looked over I saw dragons. Wow there are so many dragons! Stella just giggled. When we landed the dragons transformed into humans. After they transformed they ran to me and gave me a bear hug! A few looked familiar and after they were done they introduced themselves and what shocked me was that the ones that look familiar were Igneel,Grandeeney,Metalicana,Weisslogia,and Skiadrum! Wait,are you Natsu,Wendy,Gajeel,Sting,and Rogue's dragons?! They nodded why they asked? Then I explained about what happened and there was a long silence,but soon Stella broke the silence by saying I will train with Mystic first and Mori looked ecstatic. Then Igneel said,sorry about my son's idiocy please forgive me! Why are you sorry? I asked. I'm the one who raised the idiot! Igneel it's not your fault so don't beat yourself up over something you didn't cause. He smiled at me then I went with Mystic and Mori. Ok hime this isn't going to be an easy road and it will take you 8 years to finish your training but it will only be 3 years in earth land. Thanks for the information Mystic but call me Lucy. Also you will be training with the three elements first and that would be Nature,Fire,and Water Mystic added now Lucy your training will begin!
_______________________________________
Hope you enjoyed it as much as I do writing it (sometimes) now see you next time! Also on the days I'm not posting I'm writing so I finished it late Wednesday but I'm going to post it on Thursday. One more thing the updates going to come later on weekdays since school,but it will go early today because I'm sick and will stay home.
_______________________________________
Author:I'm not trying to be rude but when are the coming back?
Wendy:They are coming back in chapter six.
Author:Who am I going to get next chapter?
Wendy:Cana!
Author:Oh how wonderful....!
Wendy:Can I say the line?!
Author:Sure!
Wendy:See you next time!

Words:673