Warning

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
Author:*Playing a video game*
Author's devil:You should start writing your chapter!
Author:*Turns off video game* Who said that?!
*No answer* ok maybe just my imagination.
Author's devil:Phew! That was close!
Author's angel:Shut up! She is going to hear us!
Author:I'm am going crazy!
Author's angel:She doesn't have to write she deserves free
time.
Author's devil:She has to she doesn't want to let down 16k
people!
Author:Ok,why am I hearing all these voices?!
Author's angel:Look what you did!
Author's devil:Me?! Look what you did!
Author:The sooner I start the chapter the sooner I get
to leave,so start the chapter!
________________________________________
Chapter 37

Lucy's P.O.V
Velvet and I was sitting there watching a battle,when all of a sudden Stella appeared. "Um,hi Stella what do you need?" I asked worriedly because she looked panicked. "It's t-the g-g-guild its a m-mess!" She said sounding really frantic. "What do you mean Stella?" "The only people there are Erza,Happy and Natsu." Velvet told her this time. She then looked more frantic then before,and then she activated her wings and started to drag me off into the sky to who knows where. "Stella what's wrong?!" I asked her while activating my own wings with Velvet in my hands as we headed in the direction of the guild. She took a deep breath and started to talk,"I was going to check on Natsu because Zeref told me what happened but when I got there I found no one." "All I found was the guild a mess and a message that said only you could read it. I kept flying but didn't respond trying to lit all the information sink in. That's when a thought came to me, "WAIT!" "Are you saying that Erza,Happy and Natsu are missing!?" I asked ok more like yelled at her getting Velvet covering her ears because of my loud yelling. She sheepishly nodded. Velvet and I looked at her with our mouth so open that I wouldn't be surprised if it touched all the way to the ground. "W-well maybe I should t-teleport the people t-that are at the GMG..." I said to Stella while still trying to recover from the shock. "Yeah,that's probably a good idea." Velvet answered probably also trying to recover from the shock. Stella also seemed to agree so I snapped my fingers and the entire guild came crashing down but before they could fall Stella and I quickly transformed into our dragon form and they all landed safely on ether Stella or my back. "Ow,that hurt!" I heard Gray complain he stopped when he realized that he was on me in my dragon form. He stared at me then at Velvet and finally Stella. "Ok,what am I doing here!?" He finally asked after some time. I explained what happened to everyone and now they are all worried. "What could of happened?!" Lissanna questioned to no one in particular. "I don't know but we're about to find out I said while landing somewhere that was secretive but was close enough to the guild that we could walk. I turned back to my human form and we started going to the guild. Once we got there everything looked fine well that is until we went inside. I hear gasps all around me. That is until someone pointed out the black words on the wall. "Hey what does it say?" I asked. He shrugged and said,"I don't know they're squiggles to me because it says that only Lucy Heartfilia can read it." I nodded and went to the wall with the words and started to read aloud:"Hello Lord Zeref's sister and her other guild mates." "You may be wondering where your precious nakamas are." "They are with us." "And I can't wait to make E.N.D or who you call Natsu Dragneel our new leader!" You may also be thinking what I'm going to do with the cat and redhead I presume?" "Well let's just say they will make great slaves!" "And one more thing consider this a warning of what us demons can do." With that I finished reading and I was shaken with anger. "How dare they take my lover and our nakamas!" I shouted which startled everyone for a second,until everyone put up their fist in the air and shouted,"We're going to get them back!"
________________________________________
Alright I hope y'all are excited for the upcoming battle! And I also hope you enjoyed this chapter. I hope a lot of things but one of them I thought would never come true until you proved me wrong and that is,hitting 16k views! I mean wow! I can't express how grateful I am through words but I hope you know I am so grateful for you guys! Anyway enough with this corny stuff. Byeeeeee!
________________________________________
Author:*Peeks around the corner* are the voices gone!?
???:Nope...!
Author:Ahhh! My soul doesn't taste good! *runs away*
Gajeel:I was just here to get some food! Gez!
Gajeel:So what now?
Author's devil:Lets go raid her house!
Author's angel:That's too mean!
Gajeel:Sorry Author's angel I want to raid a house!
*Runs off with Author's devil*
Author's angel:*Sigh* I guess I'm ending the chapter...
Author's angel:See you next time!

Words:918