Gray V.S Lyon

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
Author:Gray,I think this chapter will be cool!
Gray:.......*face palm*
Author:Do you get it...?
Gray:Sadly,yes....
Author:I'm so funny aren't I?
Gray:You're so funny,notice the sarcasm.
Author:Thanks for the support...
Juvia:*Pops out of nowhere* Stop flirting with Gray-
Sama!
Gray and Author:Run for your lives!
Juvia:Come back Gray-Sama and Love Rival number 2!
Author:Lets........start!
Gray:That.....means I.....can leave....soon! *Cheers*
Author:That's.....just....plain rude!
Juvia:Come back here!
Gray and author:Ahhhh! Keep running!
________________________________________
Chapter 34

Natsu's P.O.V
It's been awhile and Luce hasn't come back. I know she is strong but I'm her boyfriend so I'm supposed to worry. "Hey Fire Breath have you seen Lucy?" Ice Cube asked. "No,I haven't and why are you asking Luce is taken!" I said while glaring daggers at him. He replied in,"Dude calm down I'm not into her anymore." "Im asking because my match is about to start!" He tried to explain. That's when I realized that he said not anymore. "What do you mean by not anymore?!" I asked,ok more like yelled. "I used to like her,ok?" He replied as we start fighting. That's when Luce appeared with Velvet. "Hey!" "Has the map started?" She asked,but I can see it in her eyes that she is worried about something more. "No,it starts in less then 15 minutes." I answered. She smiled and nodded she then turned around and started talking to Velvet about if we can beat them or something but after I couldn't hear. Although I was worried I shrugged it off. But I swear I heard a voice in my head that said quote on quote "I will be you soon!"

Lucy's P.O.V
After Natsu told me Gray's match hasn't started,I turned to Velvet who had a worried expression. "Hey Lucy do you think we can beat them?" Velvet asked. Before I answered I put up a sound barrier. "I'm sure we can,so don't worry about it!" I assured her even though I was a bit worried myself. But I put it aside and waited for the match.(try to guess what it is that they're worried about)

Gray's P.O.V
I was waiting for my match,and when it finally started it felt like I was waiting for years! Even though it's only been like 10 minutes. Pyro here already fell asleep,so I did the most reasonable thing I punched him. Before he can punch me back I jumped of the railing leaving a pissed Natsu with his girlfriend trying to calm the idiot down. I then turn to my old childhood frenemy. "Hello Gray!" He greeted with a smirk. I smirked back but with no greeting instead I started my Ice magic. "Ah,I see you're still using two hands after all these years!" He said while starting his own magic with one hand. "Shut up!" I said through gritted teeth,trying to hold back my attach until the pumpkin appears and yells begin. Luckily luck is on my side and the pumpkin appeared and yelled,"begin!" After that he quickly disappeared. That's when I chanted "ICE MAKE HAMMER!" He quickly dogged and yelled his own attack,"ICE MAKE EAGLE!" Which went rushing straight for me and hits me. It succeeds and makes me crash into the wall creating a huge dint. "Wow Gray you haven't improved at all!" Lyon said which pissed me off and chanted,"ICE MAKE FREEZE LANCER!" He didn't have time to react so the attack hit him head on. There was smoke everywhere and I could here everyone gasp, and when it cleared there was Lyon using an Ice shield. "You can't take me down that easily!" He said with a cocky smile. "I'm going to wipe that smile right off of your face!" I said and then chanted another spell which was,Ice make Ice cannon. Again he dogged and chanted,"ICE MAKE SNOW TIGER!" I didn't have time to doge so the tiger got me and scratched me over my body. I grit my teeth again and jumped into the air while chanting "ICE MAKE ARROWS!" He reacted to slow so it hit him around the legs and arms. But before he or me fainted the gong went off telling me that it was a tie. "That was good Gray!" After he said that he got up and went to his group. I also went back to my group who gave me good jobs and such.

Scores
1st-Sabertooth-41 points
2nd-Lamia Scale-40 points
3rd-Fairy Tail Team A-38 points
4th-Fairy tail Team B-31 points
5th-Mermaid Heel-30 points
6th-Blue Pegasus-21 points
7th-Raven Tail-25 points
8th-Twilight Ogre-11 points
________________________________________
Hope you enjoyed it! Honestly I was a bit distracted so it took me longer to finish this. Anyway thank you for 14k I'm still quite surprised that we ever reached 1k but y'all 14k told me that this was possible,now enough of this corny stuff. Byeeeee!
________________________________________
Author:*pants* Gray I think we lost her!
Gray:Good! So now you can say the line and I can leave!
Author:Yeah you're right,see you next ti-
Juvia:*comes out of a shadow*hello Gray-Sama and Love
Rival number 2!
Gray and Author:We're on the run again!
Juvia:Come back you 2!
Author:Loki say goodbye to my loved ones after I die!
Loki:Juvia isn't that cruel!
Gray:Stop talking and run before she catches us!
Author:Bye Loki say goodbye to all the readers! *Runs
away*
Juvia:Come back Juvia isn't done!
Loki:Whelp see you next time! *Hears a yell*
Lucy:Loki I need you ready we're doing a quest.
Loki:Ok beautiful~

Words:983