I'm Finally Back

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
Author:Man,I'm running out of ideas for the comic strips!
Natsu:Shut up about it and lets start!
Author:Why are you so excited?
Author:It freaks me out.
Natsu:Hey! I'm excited because it's going to be my star moment!
Author:Oh that.
Natsu:What do you mean "oh that?"
Author:I think you're over reacting that's all.
Natsu:Y-You think I'm over reacting! You think I'm over reacting?
I'll show you over reacting!
Lucy:Yep,He lost it.
Author:You can say that again!
Lucy:Anyway,lets start!
_______________________________________
Chapter 10

Natsu's P.O.V
It's been 3 years since Luce left,and today is the day Luce left. I haven't been myself these 3 years....I only eat once a month I look a lot skinnier.(if you know your math that's 36 days of eating in 3 years)I also ignore everyone and everything. Lissanna came back but I still wonder why Luce left me all alone. As I question that the guild the barges open. Who are y'all and what do you want with Fairy Tail? Erza questioned. There were 13 people 6 of them looked liked Happy's hight and 7 of them looked like human hight. The one with with a the golden cloak asked,where's your master? What do you want with the master?! Erza yelled. Ugh,I'm getting tired of this the orange cloak said and they disappeared.

Lucy's P.O.V
I barged in without thinking and caught everyone's attention. Nice going Lucy I thought. Who are y'all and what do you want with Fairy Tail? Erza questioned. Where's your master? What do you want with the master?! Erza demanded this time. All of a sudden Hannah said,Ugh I'm getting tired of this and teleported us in the master's office.

Makarov's P.O.V
Today is a sad day. Today is the day my dear child left as I thought that tears started to run down my face. The light of Fairy Tail has left! As I thought that 13 people were in my office. Who are you? Hello master the one in the gold cloak said. Wait I recognize that voice anywhere.......L-Lucy? Yes she said and pulled down her hood as the others did as well? Lucy my child you have came back! Yes I have and I want you to meet my friends this is  Hannah,James,
Aphina,Laina,and Kikamori! She said while pointing at each of them. Wait there's 7 more people in cloaks. Well 6 of them are our Exceeds and this one is Mya! As she said that First appeared. M-Mya First cried. Hello little sis Mya said. After that heartwarming moment Lucy explained the story and we went to the balcony. ALRIGHT BRATS LISTEN UP AS YOU KNOW LUCY HAD LEFT THE GUILD! As I said that everyone bursts into tears. ANYWAY AS I WAS SAYING LUCY HAD LEFT BUT WE HAVE 13 more members! 13! the brats cried. And they are Hannah, James, Aphina,Laina,Kikamori,Mya,Jinx,Shadow,Mars,Star,Comet,and Velvet! Wait I thought you said 13 that's 12 a guild member shouted. Last but not least LUCY HEARTFILIA! Everyone was shocked but soon cried tears of joy! When they stepped on the stage everyone asked questions. After they explained everything except Lucy being the dragon princess. Everyone lined up for a hug. When they got to Natsu she latched on like his life depended on it soon after he fainted from lack of food. What happened? Lucy asked. He has been starving himself for three years Lucy! I answered. Oh Natsu I heard her whisper. I'm going to take him home Lucy said and left.
________________________________________
That one was an exhausting chapter! Now I need to go rest. I hope you enjoyed the chapter because I worked hard. Also make sure to check out my sister's fanfic called What
happened by Rainbowstar16. It's about 2 ocs that she made. now Byeeeee!
________________________________________
Author:All I need is some piece and quiet!
Author:*Hears something in the bushes*
Author:My Mira senses are tingling!
Author:Come on out Mira.
Mira:How did you know?!
Author:Mira senses. Anyway what are you doing in a bush?
Mira:I was shipping you with quiet and taking pictures.
Author:......Why are you shipping me with quiet?'
Mira:Because you looked peaceful!
Author:Wait where's Natsu?
Mira:He went to brag something about his star
moment.
Author:Ugh,just say the line!
Mira:See you next time!

Words:762