1.

*RIIIIINNNNNGGGG*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, blasting through my room. I grabbed my alarm and threw it to the pile clothes across my bed. I went back to my beauty sleep when I heard a loud knock on the door.

"Wake up sleepy head!" I opened my eyes and heard dad's voice. "If you won't then your going to school by yourself." My eyes widened at the thought of that. I can't go alone. I don't wanna lose my virginity because of a maniac that lives downtown. I got off my bed and went to the door. "I'll be right down dad!" I yelled as I went straight to the bathroom.

I got myself a quick shower and went out with a towel on my body and hair. I took out some clothes and wear them. Simple you see, plain white shirt, a pair of ripped jeans and an old converse. I believe your thinking about worn out ones but that's the only memory I have from mom.

I combed my hair and let it fall through my shoulders. I gathered my things and put it in my backpack. I say, I'm an easy girl to deal with. No makeup, no fifteen-minute of picking up clothes.

I hurriedly ran down the stairs and I could now smell the fresh sweet scent of pancakes. Mhmm, my favorite. "Good Morning Sweetie!" Dad gave me a smile as he put down the pan from the sink. I could see the beautiful well made pancakes that he made. I sat down and instantly grabbed the fork. I took a big slice and put it in my mouth. I let it melt in my mouth, savoring every moment.

Dad sat across me with a big smile on his face. "Sweetie, I'll be late in going home today okay? I have a night shift at the hospital. Be sure to lock the doors and turn off the appliances when you go to sleep okay? and no boys in the house." I rolled my eyes. "Okay dad. You told me that everytime you have a night shift. I get it okay. No boys. But why would there be a boy. I don't have a boyfriend." I said with an attitude. I finished eating my pancake and went to the car to wait.

Dad arrived and started the car. We arrived at school. I bid goodbye to dad as I went straight inside. The reasons of me going to school is to get the boring situation in the house and one reason for not going to school is looking at his dumbass face. Park Jimin. The bad boy. Members of the kingkas group in the campus. BTS.

I don't get it why most girls like him. I mean his handsome to be honest but he's a playboy. A handsome playboy. Aishhh..what am I thinking. Speaking of him he comes to me. "Hey nerdy, how's your morning?" He smirked as he goes closer to me. "It was good until you came and ruin it." I said with a sarcastic smile.

"Babe, why are you talking to her." A girl came in, I guess that's Jimin's new girlfriend. I bet they wouldn't even last a week. Jimin can break up with any girl in less than 24 hours. "Sorry for being a third wheeler but I have important things to deal with." I said as I left the couple.

I arrived in the messy class, as usual and went to my seat next to the window. The bad thing about my two periods in the morning is because I get to spend it with Jimin. He's my asshole seatmate. I took out my book and put on my headphones to avoid distraction from my reading. A felt a hand on my shoulder and look up to find In Ha smiling. In Ha, my one and only best friend. She's not a nerd, we've been classmates since elementary.

"Soohyun-ah" She whined as she sat down on the chair, actually Jimin's seat.
"When will Taehyung ever notice me." She pouted. Taehyung the member of BTS. She has a huge crush on him but she never gets noticed. I sighed. She keeps on talking about this every single day. "Look, your not the only girl who has a crush on him. There are lots of fangirls out there that are madly obsessed with him. Your basically one of them but I'm warning you they are badass playboys." I warned her. She frowned as she beard those words. "Yah! they are good people okay! Don't just judge them by their looks." She said as she stood up and left to go to her class. I could tell she's pretty pissed off.

Tch. BTS, good. I'm not buying for that. "Hey nerdy." Speaking of the devil. "If your here to ask how's my morning...well it's 10x bad now that your here." I said as I put on my headphones ignoring Jimin. I could see Jimin's face getting mad. I chuckled at it.

As soon as the professor came in, we greeted him. I took off my headphones and put it in my bag. "Okay! So before I start my lecture, I will give you a project that you should work on. It'll be by pair." Oh.God Hallllppp meee. "You'll be working on a topic about Albert Einstein. I want it to be done next week so prepare it." I sighed. "Oppa~ can you be my partner?" girls crowding Jimin's place. I rolled my eyes and got up. I searched and found a lonely boy. I was about to approach him when a hand caught my hand.

The girls gasped and I looked at the back only to find Jimin's hand is holding my hand. "I found my partner." Jimin smirked and my eyes widened. "Excuse me but I al-" I was looking at the boy but he found a partner. I sigh, nodding, accepting defeat. All the girls murmur as they want back to their seats. "Okay! so I want it to be done next week. Class dismissed." I got up when Jimin held my hand. Why do my heart beats so fast when he touches my hand? "What do you want Jimin?" I said. He was smirking at me. Is there something on my face? "Go to my house this Saturday. We'll do it." He said and left leaving me dumbfounded. Did he just invite me to his house? Weird. "Yah! Jimin-ah" I said running towards him.

I could see Jimin together with BTS but I don't care I need to talk to him. "Yah!" I said in front of him. They stopped mid-way. "Oh Hi!" I turned to look at a man smiling. Aww..he's smile makes someone's day. Wait what! "Oh hey..." I said in reply. "What do you want Soohyun?" Jimin said. "Are you sure I'm going to your house?" I said. "It's okay you can't go. It's your loss." He walked first leaving BTS behind. "Oh, Noona. I'm so sorry about Jimin. It's just him." The cute guy said as he went and followed Jimin. Then the whole BTS followed him.

I went to the cafeteria and saw In Ha already sitting in our usual table. "Hey In Ha." I said sitting down. "Hey" giving me a small smile. "Yah! Soohyun!" I turned around to see Jimin calling me. In Ha saw it too. "Omo..Jimin called you. Can I go with you?" She said squealing. "Just stay there i'll be back." I said. She pouted and sat back down.

"Yes?" I said. "Sit here with us." My sarcastic smile went into a frown. Are you kidding with me right now?!

A/N:
Hope you like the first chapter😊

I love cliffhangers😉

Hope u like the chapter😊

Love lots💕,

no_jams12