2.

"Sit here with us." my sarcastic smile turned into a frown. Are you kidding with me right now?

"Why?" I said. "Looks like your lonely. Invite your friend too." This time there is sincerity in his voice.

"Wow! Jimin it's the first ever girl you'll invite us to the table. Your past ones will just sit in other tables." The man with the sunshine smile said. "I'm being serious here hyung." He said. "Okay?" I went back and told In Ha everything. She was shocked.

We both went to their table and as expected, two empty seats were there. "Hi guys!" I said as soon as I sat down the table. "Hey!" they said in unison. I could see girls gossiping about us but who the fuck cares. "Uhm..I'd like you to meet BTS." They all smiled. "That's Namjoon." Jimin pointed the man with dimples. He was about to wear his glasses when it broke. All the members laughed. "Yah! I paid good money on these glasses." He sighed

  "That's Jin." Jimin pointed to the man holding a mirror and sending me flying kisses. "That's Suga" he pointed to the man who's head was on the table, apparently sleeping. "That's Jhope." he said pointing to the man smiling with two small dimples beside his lips. Ohhh so that's his name. suits him well. "That's Taehyung" he said pointing to the man with a V sign. I could see In Ha blushing. "That's Jungkook" he said pointing to the man with a bunny smile. Aww so cute.

It took me some time to process their faces but got them anyway. "Nice to meet you all! I'm Kim Soohyun but you can call me Soohyunie or just plain Soohyun." I said. "Do you like Jimin? Noona." Jungkook said. "No! he's a bad boy." I said. "True that." Suga said. I was surprised by his sudden awakening but went back to sleeping anyway.

"Yeah..and she's not my type." Silence devoured our table for a while when Taehyung said. "Yah! I heard in the GOT7's residence that they will throw a party tonight!" Taehyung said. "Wah! Jinjja! Yah, Soohyun-ah let's go." Finally after how many hours, In Ha finally spoke. "And you are?" Taehyung asked. "Oh, I'm Choi In Ha." she smiled, by the look on Taehyung's face. He was pretty interested on In Ha.

"Jebal~" all of them pleased except for Jimin who just rolled his eyes. Aishh this boy. "Okay fine, jeez." I said. "Yes!" BTS said that everyone turned to look at them. I guess BTS wasn't bad after all.

***

I look through my closet to look if there is anything to wear. The biggest nerd in school is going to a party for the first time. I found myself a crop top shirt and skirt. I didn't even know I have these kind of clothing. I put them on and looked myself in the mirror. Maybe a light make up would do. I did myself a light make up. I put on a pink blush and pink lipstick to go with. I did my brows. I don't really know how to do those complicated make up tutorials but I guess I learned a little bit from them.

The door bell rang just in time for me to finish my make up. I took off my thick glasses to look at myself. I put on my red converse and quickly went down stairs. I opened the door and saw him. Jimin. Yes him, why is he here? "Wow you look stunning! I didn't know nerdy can dress herself up this beautiful." Jimin said. I don't know why but my cheeks started to be red as a tomato.

"Your not bad as yourself" Your perfect. I said. He smiled...oh my god..his eye smile..he has an eye smile. I didn't know that I was staring at him when he called me. "Yah! they are already waiting in the car." I snapped out. I locked the door and texted dad.

I got in the car and surprised to find BTS and In Ha. "Whoa." They all said in unison. "Shut up." I said. I sat beside Jimin.

We arrived at the GOT7's residence and as expected many people attended. As I went in, the place was crowded and it smelled. What do you expect it's a party! I followed BTS to where will they be sitting. "What's up guys!" A man holding a beer with bunch of girls, stood up and went straight to Namjoon. "Hey Jackson!" So that's his name. "Glad you can come to the party, and by the way who are these two beautiful ladies." Jackson said smirking at me. I gave him a weird look.

"They are our friends so...don't touch them." Jhope said pointing a finger at Jackson. Aww he's so sweet. "Chill, I won't touch them." You better not. "So let's get to partying." Jimin said. I just sit and do nothing coz I don't know anything about partying.

"Should I get you a drink?" Jimin said as he sat down. "I'd just like an orange juice." By that Jimin burst into a laughter. "You seriously don't know anything about partying right." He said. Yes, I don't know anything coz this is my first time. "Well duhhh..It's my first time. I'm a nerd for God's sake. They just lock theirselves in their bedroom with a pile of books in hand." I said.

"You know this is a party right, not a children's party. They don't sell orange juices. They sell alcohol." Jimin said with a smirk. "If you want a drink, I'll go get you then."

I've been waiting for Jimin for like hell fifteen minutes. "Sorry, their were girls back there." He said. "Tch. Bad Boy x Playboy." I said with a smirk. "You know me too well nerdy." He said. I rolled my eyes. I picked up my drink. Looks like orange juice. I drank it but it taste weird. Nahhh who cares.

***

Jimin's POV

She's been drinking the vodka I gave her for the past 3o minutes and she's dead drunk. Her cheeks were red as tomatoes.

"Yah! Jimin! Have I ever told you that your a bad boy?" She said. Ahhh she's been asking me that everytime. I just responded with a nod.

"Oh really! Wow! So you are one. Hahaha." She laughed like a maniac. She always say the same answer.

"Why are you still here? Go and fuck all the girls in the club." This time her voice changed into a mixture of anger. "Well don't fuck me. I'm a virgin you see." Then she laughed again. Tch, I've got to admit she's pretty cute when she's drunk.

"Okay nerdy let's take you ho-" I was about to finish my sentence when she put her index finger on my lips. Mouthing me a 'shush' "I, Kim Soohyun, have a crush on Par-" By that she fell asleep. Aishhhh this girl have a crush on who.

I carried her to my back and told the others that she got drunk and that I have to take her home. They all nodded and I went out to look for my car. I put her down first. "Jimin-ah. Why are you playing with my feelings?" She suddenly woke up but went back to sleep. "What do you mean nerdy?" I said. No response. She's dead drunk.

I carried her into my car. Gosh she's heavy. I settled her in my car and put on her seatbelt. I looked at her for a while. She looks cute with her glasses on but she's more hot without it. What the fuck am I even saying?! I got into the drivers seat and drove off.

I look at the time and it was 2:00 in the morning. I arrived at her house. The door was open to find out that her dad was in the living room. Sleeping.

"Mr. Kim, Mr. Kim" I moved him so that he'll wake up. "Where is Soohyun!" He jolted right up. "She's here sir." I said pointing at the sleeping Soohyun. So cute. "What happen to her?" Her father said. "Well she just happens to drink one glass of vodka." I said. Feeling guilty. "Why the hell did she drank vodka?! My daughter doesn't drink." Her father said angrily.

"Well a boy came closer and gave her a drink. I was suppose to get it from her but she said it was orange juice." I lie. "Aish this girl. Well thanks for taking my daughter home." His father said. I bowed and left. "Come here anytime. It's my pleasure to let you in." His father said.

I don't know why but I feel happy for a second. With that, I left the house.

A/N:
Wassup my lovely readers.

I just love them so much😘

Hope u like the chapter😊

Love lots💕,

no_jams12