22.

Soohyun's Pov

It hurts, it definitely hurts. I let myself be raped by a fucking student. It hurts so much.

I don't know if I should get angry at Jimin for not being there but part of me wanted to cry.

Thank God, that he didn't insert it. Dad would freak out if he find out I was pregnant.

Jimin kept on saying sorry and my heart clenched as I heard it. I ran my hand through his hair.

I then heard sniffles signaling Jimin was now at ease. I cupped his face and stared at it. I then peck his lips.

"Don't worry arasseo?" I said and kissed his forehead.

***

I arrived at the house as I told Jimin to just stay in school. The nurse advised me to get some rest.

I slumped on the couch and looked at the ceiling. My legs feel sore of what happened earlier.

I shook it from my thoughts and decided to watch some Kdrama's. I went to my room and decided to lock myself up and watch some Kdrama's. It can help relieve stress.

Jimin's Pov

I went to the principals office. I arrived to see a raging Yugyeom. My eyes flared with fire as I gave him a hard punch.

The teachers are trying to stop me but I can't control my anger towards him. "How dare you touch her!" I said. He smirked and I gave him another punch.

"That's enough Mr. Park!" My teacher said and I got up. "Both of you sit down!" He said. I sat down.

"Now tell me what happened-" I cut her off. "Ms. Lee, This man right here raped my girlfriend. He abused her, torture her." I said. I held back my tears.

"Is this true Mr. Kim!" Our principal said. He just bowed his head in silence. "From now on, you are now expelled from this school! I don't want to see your face or set foot in the campus again! Understood!" She said.

"Take him home." She said. The teachers carried him away. He then took a quick glance at me and I glared back.

"I'm so sorry about your girlfriend Mr. Park. How is she?" She said. I told her she's fine and gave me a light smile. She then dismissed me.

It was already lunch and I went to sit on my usual table. I can feel glares Nd stares but I decided to shrug it off.

"Hyung!" Taehyung came in running and hugged me. I pat his back and he let go.

I sat down on the table. "I heard about you and Soohyun. How is she? Is she okay?" Jin said.

I nodded. They all sighed in relief. "That jerk! I will fucking kill him." Jungkook said standing clenching his fist. I stood up and held him back.

"It's okay Kookie. He's going to be expelled." I said, he sighed and finally calmed as he went back and sit down.

I wonder what she's doing today? I thought about Soohyun. I fished my phone from my pocket and messaged her.

To: Soohyun💕: Hi Baby, What are you doing?

Not long after, she replied to my text.

From: Soohyun💕: I'm fine baby. You don't have to worry so much arasseo?

We continued texting sweetly as the school bell rings.

A/N:

OMG!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR REACHING THIS BOOK UP TO 208 VIEWS...BEFORE I WAS SATISFIED WITH JUST 50 VIEWERS BUT NO THIS HAPPENS😍😍 I REALLY THANK YOU ALL😘💕

BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KIM SEOKJIN😍😍 OUR MR. WORLDWIDE HANDSOME😘💕

BARE WITH ME TILL THE END😘