7.

I woke up with the sunlight in my eyes. I looked at my laptop, trying to on it but it didn't on. Maybe it's been drained because I fell asleep watching.

I closed my laptop and plugged it with my charger. I got down stairs, yawning as I saw dad making his coffee.

"Good morning Appa!" I said. "What's with the sudden attitude?" Dad said. "Appa...is it not okay for your only daughter to be this happy." I said and grabbed myself some yogurt from the fridge.

"You've been pretty close with that Jimin kid. Are you two dating?" Dad said. I almost choked on my yogurt.

"No dad! He's not my type." I said. Is it? "Well I just find both of you...cute as a couple together.." He said. " You wish.

***

I'll change my dress into something...cute. I saw a lying cute blue sundress on my cabinet which I didn't knew I had.

I wore it and it fits perfect on me. It matches my thin body. My cleavage can be seen but...who cares. I tied let my brown hair fall into my shoulders and adjusting my glasses.

I sprayed myself some perfume and texted Jimin to get me. I walked downstairs.

"How do I look dad?" I said. Dad spitted out half his coffee to the TV. Thankfully it didn't get damaged.

"Yah! What are you wearing?" Dad said. A little bit mad. He hasn't seen me wearing like these.

"Dad can you just let me wear like these for once. I'm a teen." I said.

"Of course you are a teen...but that dress is a little bit...revealing. Boys will drool over your cleavage." Dad said.

I pouted at him. The doorbell rang. Your my life saver Jimin. I got my bag and kissed dad's cheeks. "Annyeong Appa! I'll be back soon!" I said as I bid goodbye to him.

I opened the door. Jimin's eyes widened at what was I wearing. I swear he looked at my revealing cleavage.

"Wow! You look ho-I mean beautiful today!" He said. I blushed at his compliment.

We went to the car and I sat in the passenger seat.

"So we only have 15 minutes to pick a birthday present. The others are already in the mall." I nodded.

We arrived at the mall, I got out of the car and went straight inside. I saw the other members.

"Okay, let's split into teams. Me and Jhope, Jin and Namjoon and Jimin and Soohyun then Jungkook by himself." Suga said, Jungkook pouted to the fact that he's all alone.

Me and Jimin went inside a toy store. I quickly grabbed a chick stuff toy, while Jimin grabbed a woody stuff toy from toy story.

We went to the counter and paid for it. We told the cashier to wrap it. So she did. We went out of the store.

"I need to buy Taehyung one more thing." Jimin said as he left. I saw him get in a Gucci store. Taehyung the Gucci man.

"What did you get for him noona?" Jungkook said as he came out from the shoe store.

"A chick stuffie." I said and smiled. Jungkook nodded. "How 'bout you?" I asked.

"I bought him a pair of Timberlands and a white shirt." He said. I rolled my eyes.

Soon the others came but Jimin was nowhere to be found. "Where's Jimin?" They asked. "He went in the Gucci store like 5 minutes ago." I said.

"Sorry I'm late. It was really hard to pick." Jimin said as he came running towards us.

"Taehyung just texted me that he's already there." Jin said. We all nodded and went to Noraebang.

"What did you get for Taehyung?" I whisper to Jimin.

"You'll see." He then gave me his eye smile and we continue walking.

"Guys did we forget something?" I said. They all exchange glances and finally realized what they're missing.

"Cake!" All of them shouted. "I'll go." Jungkook said and went directly to the nearest cake shop.

Jungkook went back with a strawberry cake in his hand. It was small but it's enough.

We then went back to walking.

A/N:

I'm very very sorry for a very short chapter...It gets a little shorter tho😂 Maybe because I'm running out of fucking ideas...😂

Hope u like the short chapter😊

Love lots💕,

no_jams12