31. part 2

Chapter Countdown "four"
Leaving this pic here🦄

As soon as as we got to the hospital, My wounds got treated immediately and I called uncle

As soon as as we got to the hospital, My wounds got treated immediately and I called uncle. He said, he'll do it for free. I thanked him and went to Jimin.

"Yah, why didn't you tell me this happened?" He said angrily. I back hugged him.

"Mianhae, at least I'm fine now." I said. He turned to me and hugged me, his chin on my head while his hands caressing my back.

———AT THE COURT———

//I skipped some parts where the judge says shit and stuff. I'm not a lawyer.//

"Kim Jisoo is guilty for breaking the law. She'll be imprisoned for ten years whilst Kim Jihoon will be imprisoned for twenty years."

I was a bit relieved when Jihoon was imprisoned but somehow upset that Jisoo got into prison.

I ran towards her. "Yah, be good." I said to her she looked at me and smiled. "Komawo." She said to me before the guards dragged her away.

We were about to leave when someone yelled. "How dare you imprisoned as you bitch!" We both looked back to see Jihoon with a gun and is aiming at me.

He pulled the trigger. I closed my eyes and waited for the bullet but it didn't come. I slowly opened my eyes to reveal Jimin in front of me.

No. No. No.

I looked down on his chest. It's bleeding! He slowly looked back at me and there were many blood on his chest. All the guards caught Jihoon and dragged him away.

"Gwaenchanha?" He slowly said cupping both my cheeks. He faintly show me his eye smile and tuck a strand of hair.

"Saranghae." Was the last thing he said before collapsing.

"No! Someone help!" I screamed and a pair of paramedics came. They brought a stretcher and put Jimin on it. I held his hand.

"Don't you dare die on me Jimin! I will fucking kill you if you do." I said crying. I hopped on the ambulance.

It took as 10 minutes to arrive at the hospital. "Move, move!" The pair of paramedics said.

I was about to go in the room with Jimin but the nurse told me to stay out. I obeyed her and sat down one of the benches.

I ran my hands through my hair in frustration. "Soohyun!" Dad and In Ha came running towards me. "I heard what happened in the news." Dad said taking a sit beside me.

"Stop crying arasseo? This hospital got the best surgeons." Dad said and I just silently cried on his chest. In Ha sat the opposite beside me and caressed my back.

***

I woke up to find that Dad and In Ha were no longer there beside me. Only a lunchkit pack with foods.

Eat this to regain your energy back.

-Jin

BTS were here? A door opened to reveal two boys. They were in the bathroom. "Oh Noona! Your awake." Jungkook said as he happily went near to me.

Taehyung silently sat beside me. "Is the operation over?" I said. His smile turned into a frown and shook his head.

I looked at the time and it's been eight hours since the surgery started. "Jin hyung made you food." Taehyung said as he gave me the lunchkit.

I grabbed it and silently ate. Honestly, I have no appetite to eat but since it was homemade, I'll be gladly to accept.

I finished eating and the door from the operating room opened. Revealing a man in green scrub suit and a mask on his face.

He took the mask off. "Are you the guardians of Park Jimin?" We all nodded.

"I want you to deliver good news and bad news." He said. It's like my heart sank until it can't be found anymore.

"The good news is the operation was a success." The doctor said and somehow my hear went back to it's place.

"The bad news is.....Jimin-ssi....is in a coma." My heart then never wants to go back to it's place and ran away bringing her suitcase and jump to the water hoping no one can ever find him.

"Due to the lost of blood and the great impact that he was hitten on his chest, this cause some nerves to be damaged and can lead to coma. Unfortunately he may have a 50% chance to open his eyes. We're not that sure if he can be awake." The doctor said.

I was not really paying attention to the doctor. All I know that Jimin is in a state of coma right now.

"Can we see him?" I asked the doctor. He nodded and gave us clothes to change when inside the ICU.

We wore them and went inside the ICU silently. There I saw a peaceful Jimin breathing in different machines.

I cried as I saw his pale face. "We'll leave you two for a while." Jungkook said before both of them went out.

I held his pale hand and started caressing it. "Annyeong..." were the words I can say. I cried silently still holding his hand.

"Hope you can hear me well. Please wake up." I said and kissed his forehead before slowly leaving the room.

A/N:

Should I end this with a sad or happy ending? Please comment.