19.

[Play the video! ENJOY!]

As school ended. We headed straight to the school's tree. "Okay so should we start our vocal practice?" He said. "It's too formal to even call it a vocal practice." I said.

He turned the minus one music from the music box. He started the first part. His voice shivered through my spine. I just love his angelic voice.

I stared at him wide open. His voice is so good to hear. Then my part came. I did it pretty well. Then we sang together. Our voice echoed through the tree. It ended pretty well.

"I guess we're ready for the talent show." I nodded. We stood up and got our things.

As we walked to the school gate. I thought, what is our relationship with Jimin. I mean we've been close, very close. I have this feeling whenever I get close to him.

The feeling you feel when your in love. I don't know why but my heart beats so fast when I'm around him. I mean, not a single boy ever did that to me.

I stopped mid-way and turned to look at Jimin. "What's wrong?" He said.

"Jimin.....I have to tell you something." I inhaled some air and exhaled it. "I don't even know why but I feel this feeling everytime I'm with you. It's like in the movies where you feel this." I looked at him and his brows furrowed.

"Jimin....I love you." I said. His eyes widened. "But don't worry, if you don't feel the same way I totally understa-" he cut me off.

"I love you." He said. I looked at him. "Yes, I do feel the same. It's very weird at first but I am now able to confirm it." He said as he cupped my face.

I hugged him tight. I looked at him. "So is this the start?" I said and raised my brow.

"Obviously yeah." He said and leaned closer. He then kissed me and I responded to it. We parted our lips to catch our breath.

"Oh...Jimin...we're actually going to decorate our house today. Mind if you help us with dad?" I said. He nodded. I linked my arms around his.

I can't believe the biggest nerd in school has a relationship with the hottest and most baddest boy in the campus.

We arrived in the house hand in hand. Dad texted me he'll be home in 5 minutes. I pointed Jimin the couch and he sat.

"I'm just gonna go up and change my clothes. It's so cold outside." I said. He nodded and I went upstairs.

Winter break is coming and I'm so excited. I'm telling dad about me and Jimin and I know he'll love him since Jimin was really good to dad.

I changed into a sweater and jeans then a thick coat plus a scarf. It was snowing since last week.

I went down stairs to find Jimin and Dad talking. I went straight to Jimin and held his arm.

"Annyeong, appa." I said and bowed. "Why is Jimin here?" He said, one brow raising.

"Uhhh..Appa...I have something to tell you....we're actually dating right now." I said. I saw his eyes widen. I expect him to be mad but...

"Whaa! Jinjja! Chukhaye! Nice too meet you my future son-in-law," He said and hugged Jimin.

"Appa, you-your not mad." I said. "Of course not! I trust Jimin and I know he loves you very much." He said.

I hugged dad. "Komawo." I said. He then hugged me back. "Let's stop this drama and let's start decorating."

We got the christmas decors. We placed the tree in our house and started decorating it.

The big tree was placed outside. We started decorating it too. The last one was the star but it was too high to reach so we used a ladder.

I volunteered to go up. "Come right down here baby ara?" He said and kissed my forehead. I nodded and started climbing.

The tree was so tall. At last I put the star but as I look down it was so tall. I screamed.

"Baby are you okay?" Jimin said. "I'm not okay, I'm afraid of heights." I said shouting.

A couple of minutes later I saw Jimin climbing towards me. "Gwaenchanha?" He asked. "Ne, now that your here." I gave him a peck on the lips and we headed down.

A/N:

Wassup😘