33.

Chapter Countdown "two"
Leaving this pic here🐶

"E-euthanasia?" I said as my tears started falling

"E-euthanasia?" I said as my tears started falling. Did I hear him right? Euthanasia?

The doctor nodded. "No..." I said and blinked back my tears. "I'm sorry Ms. Kim but it's the only way. Mr. Park already suffered a lot. How about you go and talk to your family about this. We'll be waiting for your consent." The doctor stood up and bowed to me before going away.

I sobbed even harder. To the thought of me killing my boyfriend is worse. "Are you okay Soohyun?" Jin oppa sat beside me and patted my back.

I shook my head and cried even harder. I slowly look at Jin, my tears still falling. "They want to use euthanasia on Jimin." I said my voice cracking.

Jin stopped caressing my back. "What..." Jin said as he suddenly knelt down and his hands balled into fists. I flinched as he punched the wall leaving a slight crack on it.

"WHY!" He screamed, his face red and veins popping out of his neck. He laid down and cried.

***

"Hey nerdy how's your morning?" He smirked as he goes closer to me. "It was good until you came and ruin it." I said with a sarcastic smile.

I looked back to find Jimin's hand holding my hand. "I found my partner" Jimin smirked and my eyes widened.

"I'm very sorry Soohyun, please forgive me jebal~" He said showing his ...eye smile?

"Uhh...Ireumuen I'd like you to meet my girlfriend Soohyun. For those fangirls of mine, please  show some support for us. I still love you all as my number one fans. Please don't hurt her instead be her friend, love her as much as you love me." Jimin said in the mic as I started to tear up.

***

I sat there at the chairs sniffling, reminiscing all the memories we had. The first time we talked, our first performance together, everything.

Jin passed out already and was laying in the cold floor. I then heard loud noises coming from the other end of the hallway.

All the members came running to us. "Have they found any solution Noona?" Jungkook said as he sat beside me. I just looked down not bothering to answer his question.

"Euthanasia." I blurted out making everyone look at me. "What?" Dad said with a questioning look. "The only solution is euthanasia." I said as I blinked back my tears.

The doctor went to us. "You can see him Ms. Kim." The doctor said and I immediately lifted my face up to meet his. I quickly stood up and wore the dress before entering the ICU.

As I went in, I saw his pale face. Looks like sleeping beauty. I stood beside him admiring his facial features. I knelt down and grabbed his hand.

"Baby~" I said as my tears started to flow down my cheeks. "Always remember that I love you." I said and kissed his pale hand.

I stood up and looked at him. Maybe he's already suffering from the inside. I smiled at him, hoping he could see my last smile before going out of the room.

I saw them gently sleeping. I smiled to them. "I made my decision." I said before walking my way towards the doctor's office.

I weakly stand on the door and knocked on it slowly. "Come in!" I heard the doctor said and I twisted the doorknob.

The doctor looked up to face me, he slowly put down his pen. "Ms. Kim." He said before signaling to sit on the chair in front of him.

I slowly sat down and looked at him. "I've made my decision." I then have a sudden urge to cry but I blinked it away. "I gave you my consent to use..." I looked down. "Euthanasia." I mumbled it lowly but it was audible enough for him to hear.

A/N:

Yeah peace mah readers. Write all the hate comments you want. I just want to end mah first story with a sad ending.

Poor Jiminie😢

So yeah one chapter to go and then it's officially the end.