20.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ehemmmm....YOONGI LOOK SO HOT IN THE PICTURE ABOVE....PERFECT MAN😍💕 HIS HAIR IS JUST ASDFGHJKLZXCVM💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that we headed down, dad invited Jimin to eat with us. We just ate quietly, then Jimin started talking about boys related stuff. I can't even understand.

After eating I told dad that me and Jimin would wash the dishes. He nodded and went to the living room.

After washing we went to the living room, dad invited us for a couple of drinks of soju.

After our little chit-chat I looked at the clock and it was 1:00 am. I stood up and told dad that we should end this and it's been a long day. He nodded and got the bottles.

I got my coat and went out with Jimin. "Leaving so soon Jiminie~" I said pouting. He chuckled. He then pulled me in for a kiss and I responded to it.

We pulled away as he kissed my forehead. "I'll get you tomorrow, okay baby?" He said and gave me his eye smile. I blushed and pinch his chubby cheeks.

Park Jimin why are you doing this to me? He hopped of on his car and blew a kiss to me then started his engine. He waved his hand and closed his car door. He then drove off.

I watched as his car disappeared from my sight and eventually went back. I looked for dad everywhere but I guess he's in his bedroom.

I went in my room and took a quick shower since the weather is so cold. I took out an over sized shirt a laced panty. I don't wear bra when I go to sleep.

I took off my black glasses and placed it  on the table beside me. I got the covers and pulled it above me. What a day!

***

Jimin's Pov

I groaned as my alarm went crazy, it's another day of school. I stood up as my hair covered my bare face.

I just smiled, I can't believe I'm already in a relationship with her. God I waited for the moment to let her say her feelings, I didn't tell her at first unless she wasn't sure about her feelings.

I got up from my bed. I remembered I still have to pick up Soohyun from her house today. I did my morning routine and went out of the house.

Soohyun's Pov

I woke up as a book from the shelf fell to my face. I jolted right up and winced in pain. This is gonna leave a mark.

I suddenly remember that Jimin is gonna get me. I really still can't believe that he's my boyfriend. I took a quick shower and wore my usual clothes.

Then a coat since it's very cold outside. "Good Morning Appa!" I said and kissed his cheek. Dad cooked breakfast and settled it on the table.

I was about to take a bite when my phone buzzed.

박지민❤️:Baby~ I'm already outside your house. Are you ready?

Oh fuck! He's early today. I glanced at my wristwatch. Bish it's just 6:20. I told dad that Jimin is here.

"He's very early today." Dad said. I chuckled. I put my food in the container and bid goodbye to dad.

I saw the car's window pulled down. "Yah! What took you so long?" I rolled my eyes. It wasn't really that long.

I hopped of to the passenger seat and Jimin kissed my cheek. I touched it and blushed. I'm dying. Although Jimin is my boyfriend I still can't help but feel this way.

"Ya! Your too early today." I said. I see his eyebrows furrowed. Is there something wrong? Does my face look like shit? Omo!

"Wae? Is there something on my face?" I said. He then brought his hand on my forehead and pressed it. I flinched and winced in pain.

"Ya! What happened to you?!" He said. I touched my forehead and looked at the car's rear view mirror. I saw a big blue-violetish thing mostly with veins on my fore head. More like of a hickey.

My eyes widened as I saw it. He laughed so hard. I pouted at him. "Ya! What's funny?" I said with arms crossed on my chest.

He then laughed for about 3 minutes then pulled back his hair and licked his lips. Damn you Park Jimin!

"I'm sorry baby~" He said and wrapped his around my body. I really love this soft side of him. Despite of him being an asshole playboy he still got this soft side of him.

He let go of me and went slumped back to the drivers seat. He started the engine and before we took off he gave me his eye smile. He's so cute. And then we drove off.

A/N:

I feel like writing small chapters because I'm sooooo lazy and I have so many school shit to handle with so....PEACE MY READERS....I'll update tho😊😘