5.

I woke up at the lots of notifications on my phone. I looked at my phone. It was 7:05. I was late as fuck.

I directly stood up, went to the shower to take a very quick shower. I scribbled my way down to the stairs. I yelled my dad's name but no one was answering.

I saw a note pasted on container full of pancakes. "Your very late young lady. So I prepared you breakfast. Good luck getting in school :)
Hwaiting!"

I chuckled as I read the letter. I got the pancakes and ate it while walking to school.

I checked at my watch and it was time for my next period. Fuck! I'm very late.

Jimin's Pov

I looked at the empty seat beside me. Where is she? It's our next period now.

I got my backpack, while walking towards our next subject I saw her. Walking fast like she was on a marathon a little bit of pancake syrup on her cheeks. Aish, this girl woke up late. I said to myself chuckling.

She sat down on her chair as I looked at her. She was still beautiful, even she's clumsy.

"Yah! Where were you? I was worried that you got into an accident." I said. It was true, I was worried. She looked at me with innocent eyes.

"I-I was late." She said, covering half her face because of embarrassment. She's so cute when she's embarrassed. I chuckled at the thought of that.

Soohyun's Pov

"Yah! Would you stop eating so much?" I said to In Ha who had been eating three bulgogi.

"Wae?? You also eat that much!" In Ha said as she pointed my tray full of food. I smiled at her.

"Yah! both of you inherited it from me. You'll both be my guest from my live series 'Eat Jin'." Jin said as he gave us a fly kiss. We both laughed.

"Aish, stop with the confidence hyung. We get it, your handsome." Jungkook said drinking his banana milk.

"Yah, Jimin-ssi, where have you been yesterday? We tried calling you for the millionth time but you didn't answer." Jimin looked at me and I gave him a look.

"Uhm, me and Soohyun just hanged out. We were about to call you but we thought that your busy." Jimin said. I send him a glare.

"Whaaa...so you and Soohyun noona are going on a date?" Jungkook said raising  both his eyebrows. Everyone teased us.

"Yah! What if we go out together! That doesn't mean we're dating. Besides his not my ideal type." I said.

"Yeah, she's not my ideal type either. There are lots of beautiful girls out there. Waiting to be fucked up by me." He said raising both his eyebrows. Everyone was disgusted. He laughed.

Part of me hurt while part of me told me that it's wrong. What's wrong with my heart lately. Aishh watching too much Kdrama.

**the next day**

I woke up late today since it's Saturday. Time for me to watch Kdrama's. I got out of bed and went to the shelf to get my laptop. Since dad placed it up high I tiptoed a little bit hoping I'd reach it.

I felt something carrying me and soon I reached my laptop. I got down to look at the person at my back. It was Jimin.

"Whaaa..you scared me...why are you here?! Who let you in? I'm sure dad already went to work." I said.

"Oh, your window was opened and I saw you so I climbed of your window." He said. Of course my window was always open. Next time I'd shut it.

"What do you want Jimin?" I said hopping back to my bed turning on my laptop.

"We are- wait, you forgot didn't you?" He said. I gave him a weird look.

"What are you talking about?" I said. He must be crazy.

"We're going to do our project remember." He said. I started to remember things. Of course! Our project that needs to be done by Monday.

I widened my eyes. I got of my bed and went straight to the bathroom. I can hear Jimin laughing and the sound of the door closing. He must've went out.

I took a long shower. It's been a while since I had one. I always do this on weekends.

I got out and wore myself a hoodie, jeans and white converse. I tied my hair in a pony tail and wore my thick glasses.

I went down and saw Jimin holding our family picture. He must've been into it that he didn't know I was there.

"Boo!" I said and Jimin screamed, the picture frame was falling and a little inch more it would be broken if I didn't catch it.

"Yah! You scared the fuck out of me!" He said. I laughed.

"You almost fell our family picture!" I said putting it back.

"Let's go. We had wasted 10 minutes." He said. I rolled my eyes.

I got in the passenger seat and buckled myself. He then drove off.

"Can we eat first? I'm hungry." I said pouting. He sighed and we stopped at Mcdonalds. We went in.

"I'd like a double cheeseburger and a large sized coke. Oh and a Deluxe fries to go." Jimin's eyes widened at my sudden order and mouthed him a 'what'. He then pays the food and we went back to the car.

"Wahh..you can finish that?" He said eyeing on my food.

"Yep." I said smiling. He rolled his eyes and started driving. It was only 5 minutes away from my house to Jimin's. I got out and was mesmerized at Jimin's house.

"Your pretty rich huh." I said and he nodded. "Don't worry my parent's are in a business trip." He said.

The doors opened automatically and I was in awe. The marble floor match the ceiling and the luxurious chandelier hanging above us.

He just chuckled at my expression. "Should we start or your just gonna look at and observe my house."

"Let's start." I said and followed Jimin.

A/N:

This is a very lame chapter😒

Hope u like it😘

Love lots💕,

no_jams12