32.

Chapter Countdown "three"
Leaving this pic here🔥

As soon as I left the room, I wiped away my tears and let Jungkook and Taehyung to go see how Jimin is doing

As soon as I left the room, I wiped away my tears and let Jungkook and Taehyung to go see how Jimin is doing. They both nodded their heads and went in the room.

I sat down one of the seats and took of the mask before breaking down. What if Jimin won't be able to wake up?

I suddenly flinched when the ICU door suddenly flung open. "Soohyun call the doctor!" Jungkook suddenly said and I can't move my muscles.

I quickly stood up and called the doctor. A doctor and bunch of nurse came in. I held the doctor's hand, "Please save him doc. Jebal." I said crying my heart out.

The doctor nodded and went in the ICU. They closed the door. I cried so hard, Jungkook brought his hand and wrapped around my shoulders, making me cry on his muscular chest.

"I'll call the others." Taehyung said and went off with his phone in his ear. I just cried and cried. Then a few minutes the doctor went out.

His face is looking down and I know that something bad happen. "Doc how was it? Is he okay?" No answer. "Tell me." Again no answer. "I said tell me!" I yelled.

He looked shocked that he looked at me. "Jimin is.......brain dead." Were the words that came from the doctors mouth.

"B-brain d-dead." I said. They just looked down. I laughed crazily my hands ran through my hair.

"Come on doc don't play games with me." I said smiling while tears flowing from my eyes and holding his shoulder.

"Is this just a game right?" I said and bit my lips hard when I know it's not. I slightly hit his chest, sobbing loudly.

"WHY! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE ME!" I yelled and dropped on the floor crying myself up. Jungkook bent down and caressed my back.

The doctor and nurse bent down and left. Jungkook help me sit down. "Wae? I want him to just show up in the door saying, 'I got you.' and kiss my forehead saying 'I'm fine' But, God is planning something." I cried harder again.

"The others are- woah, what happened?" Taehyung said. I didn't care to answer his question.

Few minutes later, all of them came, Dad hugged me. "Gwaenchanha? How's Jimin?" He said but I just spaced out. When I can hear them clearly.

I looked at my dad. I smiled like crazy and laughed too. Some patients that passed by but I didn't care.

"Soohyun-ah why are you like this?" Jin oppa said. I bit my lip and let my tears fall down while crying heavily.

"I hope to see him in the afterlife." I said then all of them widen their eyes. "Why are you saying that huh?! Did something-"

"YES! SOMETHING HAPPEN! HE'S BRAIN DEAD!" I yelled enough to hear me. They all blinked back their tears and so as me.

"It should've been me who should be shoot coz I can dodge that fucking bullet but he came in there and protected my fucking life. And now...he's in this situation." I said and kicked the floor and continue to cry.

Th doctor came and he was standing in front of us. "I'm sorry Ms. Soohyun but we didn't mean this. I told you before he has 50% chance he can live. The only thing that can make him alive are the machines on him. But he can never wake up." I looked at him and grabbed his collar.

"STOP TALKING NONSENSE AND TALK STRAIGHTLY." I said before grabbing his collar. All of the members stopped me and pulled me away.

The doctor bowed to us and left. I stood there all messed up. "Please leave me alone." I said to them and they all nodded their heads before leaving me alone.

I just sat there crying till my eyes pop off. I then felt a space beside me and I looked who it was. It's the doctor. "We're very sorry for that to happen Ms. Kim." He said.

I looked down and sniffled. "There's only one way for him to be alive. That is if you let him stay on the hospital for life." The doctor said.

"Is there no other way?" I said. He just smiled and patted my back. "Why? I'm the unluckiest person ever." I sobbed hard.

"To make your pain go away and his pain go away." The doctor said. His pain? "You have to use euthanasia."

A/N:

I'mma continue writing this. No hates. As what I said, I write sad endings.