A BIRTHDAY MESSAGE TO KIM TAEHYUNG💕

I just wanna say Happiest Birthday to my husband Bwiiii a.k.a Kim Taehyung💘💘🎉

I just wanna say Thank You for making me the happiest girl alive and making my hormones go wild everytime you do a sexy move. You'll always be my sexy bwii to me. I LOVE YOU TO BITS.

Your a beautiful creation made by God and I can't thank him enough for making a beautiful creation. CONGRATS TO WINNING THE FIRST IN TOP 100 on most handsome faces😘

YOU REALLY DESERVE THAT TAEHYUNG! SARANGHEYO TO YOU AND TO THE K-ARMYS AND INTL ARMYS😘 사랑해!!!

Dear Kim Taehyung, V, Bwii,

I just wanna say how lucky us ARMYS to have met you. You make our boring teenage lives to a happy one.

This day is your time to celebrate for all the hard work you did for us ARMYS.

We laugh when you make those faces. You taught us many things. We laugh sometimes at your paboness.

We love everything about you. No matter what you are or who you are ARMYS will love you and support you always.

Taehyung-ah, I can't thank you enough and Bangtan for making my life the fullest. You made me feel alive.

At this moment....let us now sing the happy birthday song.

Saengil Chukahamnida

Saranghae Taehyung-ah

Saengil Chukahamnida!!!!!!!

🎉💘🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂💘🎉

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!💘 (International)

HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!💘 (Korea)

AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND GOD BLESS TO YOU AND BANGTAN.

May you make and produce songs together, perform together, laugh together and drink together. MAY YOU AND BANGTAN LIVE A HAPPY AND LONG LIFE.

Stay Healthy always and also Bangtan.

KIM TAEHYUNG! SARANGHAE! *finger heart*