27.

I'mma just letting you remember that Jungkook's side profile is STRONG!🐰🐷💪🏻

Soohyun's Pov

I groaned as the sunlight went through my face. I moved my arm a but but then it caused a bottle to fell. My eyes immediately jolted up to see that an empty bottle of soju fell and broke.

I rubbed my eyes and sit up-straight. "Soohyun." I heard Jimin's voice from the background. My vision then started to get clear and in front if me is his beautiful face.

"Gwaenchanhaneyo?" He said and J nodded my head weakly. He showed me his smile. I started feel an aching pain in my head.

"Here. Drink this." He said as he handed me a tablet if aspirin and a bottle of water. I chugged it in one shot.

He caressed my cheek and gave me a light smile. "AHHH!" We heard screaming from the bathroom.

"Holy shit! We just had sex." I heard In Ha said from the bathroom. My eyes widen and me and Jimin quickly got up. We tiptoe our way to the bathroom.

We pressed our ears in the door, hoping to hear their conversation. "At least I took your virginity away." I heard Taehyung said.

"I-uhh-this..." By that I felt myself stumble inside. I quickly opened my eyes to see a naked In Ha and Taehyung. I felt a hand cover my eyes.

"Put some clothes on! Both of you!" Jimin said as he still put his hand on my eyes. He then let go and I turned to look at him.

"Guess your friend's not a virgin anymore." He said laughing and I hit his arms repeatedly. Then the two came out with messy hairs, In Ha's make up is ruined, her shirt now ripped only showing her bare shoulders. Hickies very visible on his collarbone and neck.

Taehyung's hair was messy, his shirt has been like attacked by wolves and swollen lip, Hickies on his neck. "How did you get so rough?" Jimin said to Taehyung shocked.

Taehyung scratching the back of his neck and laughing slightly. In Ha who is fiddling with the hem of her skirt which is also torn apart. Her legs are trembling and weak. Taehyung rode her like there's no tomorrow.

"Got carried away since I haven't fucked with someone in a while." Taehyung said as he eyed us and turned his gaze to In Ha. "Baby, you were so wild last night. My cock is sore from-"

"Get a room you guys!" I said and walked away leaving Taehyung laughing. Jimin then followed me. "Taehyung...he's one hell of a playboy." He said.

"So are you." I said. I quickly covered my mouth when I said that. He glared at me before slowing going towards me. I stopped when I felt my back hit against the cold wall.

"What did you say?" He said as he trapped me with both his arms on the wall. I gulped and looked at his eyes filled with lust.

He seductively licked his lips and attacked my neck, biting it. I closed my eyes feeling great and soft moans escaped.

I whined when he pulled away, attacking my lips with his. He pulled away as he bit my bottom lip. "Now tell me what did you say?" He said before getting out and smirking.

I just stood there speechless, lost at words. I quickly went up my room to change when I saw my dad's door open. I peeked for a while to look at who it was, then I remembered.

Flashback

I then heard laughters from the stairs and I turned to look who it was.

It was Dad dragging Ms. Han his room. I chuckled as I know what's going to happen.

End of Flashback

I looked at them and they were naked. Their clothes are scattered everywhere and I saw a newly opened condom. I sighed in relief that dad used protection. I chuckled at the scene and went out.

I went inside my room and got in the bathroom to take a long shower. After the shower, I wore a plain white shirt and plain house shorts and tied my wet now damp hair into a bun leaving some strands of hair from the sides.

I went downstairs to see that m made breakfast and hangover soup. He saw me and flashed me a smile.

"Sit down." He said and I sat down. In Ha and Taehyyng just came out of the bathroom. They showered together. They were laughing and as they got out and the moment they saw us they became serious. Me and Jimin laughed at them and shook our heads in disbelief.

A/N:

So...yeah...I'm back mah readerzzz your main bitch is back. *wears expensive glasses* *Yoongi looks at me and nods* *we both walk the road with Swag*

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I just wanna say that Unicorns🦄 are real👌🏻

We're almost near to the end guys😭 let's have a "Chapter Countdown" shall we? 8 more chapters to go.😭