16. part 2

Soohyun's Pov

The man blowed his whistle which made everyone's attention on him. We went straight to the middle of the green grass.

"Okay listen up! Welcome to the Senior Camping 2017. Here you'll learn about trust, confidence, teamwork and responsibility. Just consider this as a Team building."

"I'll now group you into teams. In one team you'll be 15 in all. Since your all 30 it'll be easy to divide you. Okay we have the first team..."

"Taehyung, In Ha, Jungkook, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin, Soohyun, Jin, Jisoo, Minhee, Jihee...." The man continued to call out the names, but when I heard Jisoo's name it's like my world is about to break into a million pieces.

As the man said that this team will stay here she directly went to Jimin and started showing off her bitchy side but Jimin ignored her and went to another place. I placed a smirk on my face. Whoa what the fuck was that all about?

"Now that your all grouped into two teams, I'll pick the leader. The leader for Team A is....Jisoo and the leader for Team B is Jung Hyun." Crap! now Jisoo is the leader which 10x more worst.

"The game will be playing is a 500m relay. Have you seen the ISAC Games?" Some girls shouted and told the man every detail on what there bias was doing. The man facepalmed himself.

"I guess you already know how to play." He then told us to discuss it with your teammates.

"Okay please raise your hand with the person who is good at running." I raised my hand. I was pretty good at running actually.

It all started when I passed by my neighbors house. She had dobermans and I was hella scared, as I passed by them, I didn't notice that one of their leashes are gone. I saw half if that he came closer but I thought their was a leash but then the dog started to get closer. I ran and ran. My house is a little far since it's two blocks away. So when I ran, I reached home breathing heavily as the dog kept on barking outside.

I saw Jungkook raised his hand. "How about you Jiminie oppa? Your not good?"She said. "I'm good but I'm not in the mood...I'll just play in the next game." He said. I could see Jisoo's eyes getting angrier. He then looked at me and directly took her eyes off me.

Jisoo's Pov

As I heard my name on called by the coach I directly went near to Jimin. "Annyeong oppa~ are you happy that were on the same team?" I said. I saw Soohyun glaring at us. I wanted to make her feel jealousy.

"Uhm...oppa can we-" As I was about to get all wild on him he suddenly left me. Meanie! I saw Soohyun smirking. You won this time Soohyun!

The coach are gonna announce the leaders of each team...I was definitely shocked when the coach told me I was their leader.

I could see the bitterness in Soohyun's face. Our game was a 500m relay. I told my teammates who can run faster. They raised their hands. Jiminie oppa didn't raised.

"How about you Jiminie oppa? Your not good?" I said. "I'm good but I'm not in the mood....I'll play in the next game." I sighed. I saw Soohyun raising. I have no choice but to choose her because only few raised their hands.

Soohyun's Pov

I was picked by Jisoo. My teammates were Jungkook, Minhee, Jihee and Jaemin. I was glad that I was picked.

We were settled in a wide field and I can say it's a pretty hard run. The game will start as the man blowed the whistle. I was the first one. I held the stick that looked like you'll pass it to someone.

The man blowed the whistle and I started running. My teammates were cheering. I can see Jimin cheering for me. But I could feel Jisoo is gonna kill me.

I just ran and ran gladly I was leading. Then I gave it to Minhee. She ran and ran. Until it came to Jungkook. Wow! this maknae is something (he ain't called Golden Maknae for nothing😏)

And yes! We won! We jumped up and down because of winning. The man put a badge on the board meaning that we completed the running badge.

I sat on the bleachers and rest. Then...Jimin and Yugyeom gave me a water. "Here" they both said in unison. Yugyeom the boy who had a crush on me since 6th grade.

We don't talk that much because he's shy but now, I guess he gained a lot of confidence.

"Uhm..who are you?" Jimin said to Yugyeom. "FYI I'm her admirer so would you back off." I don't like where this is going. I can't deny Yugyeom's water because he had a crush on me since 6th grade and until now.

Then Jimin, I can't deny because..I think I'm growing feelings for him.
"Uhm...Thanks Yugyeom." I ended up getting Yugyeom's water.

"How about you give it to Kookie? You seem like close friends." I said. I kinda felt bad for Jimin. "Oh.." He turned around and left.

"Why is Park Jimin getting close to you?" He said. Gosh this boy! "You don't have to know Yugyeom." I said. He smirked.

"You know I'll do anything to make you mine." He said. "Then try harder, I'm a hard-to-get girl you see." I smiled and walked away.

Yugyeom's Pov

I'll get you Kim Soohyun. Soon you'll be my girlfriend, my wife and the mother of my kids.

A/N:

Whoa. Yugyeom is creepy here😂 BUT P.S ISTANGOT7 "YOU ARE" IS BEAUTIFUL😍...SO YEAH DECISION MADE....PART 3 is coming....

I LOVE YUGYEOM😘

Hope u like the chapter😊

Love lots💕,

no_jams12