13.

As I went home, I remembered that we will be going to the mall to buy some new Christmas decors.

"Annyeong Appa!" I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheeks. "We better go now before many people will steal the discounted decorations." Dad said as he put down the newspaper he was reading and went to the mirror to check himself.

"I'll just get my jacket upstairs." I said. The weather has been really bad lately since it's already December. (P.S the starting of the first chapter was the date on November.😉) The weather forecaster man said that snow will start to fall soon.

I arrived to my room and searched for my jacket. I decided to change my clothes into a jacket instead of wearing a jacket with a shirt on (if you get what I mean😊) I combed my hair and fixed my thick black glasses.

I went downstairs. "Can we go already?" My dad said whining like a baby. "Jeez. I'm only gone for 8 minutes." I said. "But it takes like an hour." He said, I chuckled.

Dad went to the driver seat and I went to the passenger seat. Dad started the engine and he drove off.

I noticed as dad was going to the wrong direction to the mall. This doesn't look like the way to the mall.

"Appa, your going the wrong way." I said. "I know." He said. I'm confused. Then he stopped at a big house filled with Christmas decors. The house seemed familiar but I don't know...because of the overloaded Christmas Decorations.

Dad then honked his horn repeatedly. I covered my ears at how annoying the sound is. "Appa, who are we waiting-" Then the back door opened. "Sorry I'm late Mr. Kim." That voice, sounds like..."Oh hey there Soohyun" I turned and looked at him. Yep you guessed it. Park Jimin.

"Appa, why did you invite him?!" I said whining. "Well, I can't and you can't carry all the Christmas decors so I figured to invite him since I trust him more." Dad said. Well actually, yeah I can't carry all since dad is really eager to buy Christmas decors. The car then drove off.

"So....Jimin...what do you like about my daughter?" My dad asked the question out of nowhere.

"Appa-" then Jimin cut me off. "Well...she smart, she's pretty, she's kind. I love everything about her." I suddenly blushed at how he described me. Tch. Crazy heart stop it!

Jimin's Pov

I arrived in the house and went straight to my room and played Xbox when my phone buzzed.

Unknown: Hi there...It's Mr. Kim...Soohyun's dad...umm actually me and Soohyun are buying Christmas decors to decorate our house tonight. I was hoping you could go with us so that you can help us. You see my daughter hates to carry heavy things....Oh and you're actually invited for our little Christmas celebration. Bring your friends and family with you this Christmas Day. Kamsahamnida🙂

I looked at and it was from Soohyun's father as I read the message. How the hell did he get my number? Aish. Soohyun-ah!

But then he invited me to there party and tonight to go shopping. I quickly stood up and took a long shower since I smelled like shit! In the middle of my shower I heard a loud sound and I could tell it's Soohyun's dad. I actually said yes.

I turned off the shower and stumbled my way out of the bathroom. I went in my closet to find some proper clothes. I chose a white shirt and some ripped jeans.

I put on my jacket as I went downstairs. "Yumi, please tell mom and dad that I'll be out for a while." I said. Yumi nodded and bowed as I left the house.

I saw Mr. Kim's Mercedez Benz car in front of my house. I saw Soohyun in the front seat, not knowing I was there. I went in the back.

"Sorry, I'm late Mr. Kim." She then looked at me with a shocked expression. "Oh hey there Soohyun" I said. She looked beautiful with her thick black glasses.

She then complained and complained to her dad why was I going to there trip. Typical Soohyun. After a while she became silent then her dad asked me.

"So....Jimin...what do you like about my daughter?" He asked. I was shocked at the sudden question. Are my feelings really right? Should I answer him or change the topic? But too late my mouth moved on its own. "Well...she's smart, she's pretty, she's kind. I love everything about her." I said.

Yep. Definitely true about my feelings. Damn it! Why does it have to be her! It just happened so fast that I like her. Damn it! Stupid heart and brain! I blamed them for making me like her.

A/N:

And yet again the chapter becomes short but the next won't be short😁 next chapter

Hope u like the chapter😊

Love lots💕,

no_jams12