15. part 1

I woke up at 6:00 am sharp. I did my morning routine and changed myself into comfortable clothes. I wore the shirt that says 'Senior Camping 2017' and designs like tents and badges. Mr. Wang gave it to us yesterday.

In Ha texted me that they are riding Jimin's car. They're coming already. My eyes widened I didn't even have time for breakfast. I quickly eat some cookies and drank milk. P.S I'm not a baby anymore. Milk is good you know.

Then a loud sound made me startled. I peeped through the window and saw Jimin's car. BTS were at the back portion of the car.

I grabbed a sticky note and a pen from my backpack. I wrote something and pasted it in the counter. It says: "Since your sleeping too much because of work, I'm going now. We will be having a field trip, I'll be back tomorrow night. Saranghae~ :)"

I grabbed my luggage and hurriedly went out the door. I locked it. Jungkook came carrying my luggage that weighs more than my body. Aish, he's such a strong maknae. He put it at the back portion. I went to the backseat since Namjoon was seating in the passenger seat.

"Yah! What took you so long!" In Ha said. I rolled my eyes. She hates late people when she herself is late.

"Mianhae~" I said. She just rolled her eyes. Typical In Ha. Taehyung was beside her and beside Taehyung was Yoongi who was already sleeping peacefully.

"Does he really sleep everyday, in any situation?" I asked. "Well our hyung can sleep 20 hours." My eyes widened as what Taehyung said. Whoa. Like a sleeping beauty. No no no...he's snow white. The time when she was just unconscious.

"Can we go now?" Jimin whined. I looked at him and he gave me a wink. I turned red. He chuckled. He then drove off. It was a 2 hour ride. I just stared outside and admired the beauty of nature.

Then a song started playing..."Been trying to tell you this, I was supposed to tell you this, this is all for you." I realized it was Namjoon's voice. It's so deep. So good to hear.

"It's a song we composed with Yoongi hyung and Hoseok. I decided to play it now since that we are all gonna graduate and...SHIT!" I heard him cursed as he started crying.

"Whoa hyung, you don't have to be so emotional about it." Jimin said chuckling. Namjoon hit him.

The song was pretty neat and so heartfelt. The meaning of the lyrics made me wanna cry to. Yes, we will all be going to different college universities but this year...we're gonna make it memorable. The song continued. "Gwaenchanha ja hana dul set hamyeon ijeo, seulpeun gieok modu jiwo nae soneul japgo useo" Jimin and Jungkook's voice was next to each other.

It was like angels singing to me. Jungkook and Jimin's voice is so angelic. Aish, this boy is a bad boy on the outside, in the inside he's a small mochi, then when he sings is like an angel. What?! A mochi? Wonder where I get that from but it fits him perfect. Then followed by Taehyung's deep voice yet sweet voice.

"Geuraedo joheun nari apeuro manhgireul, nae mareul mitneundamyeon hana dul set"  The song ended with them singing all together.

Then Jimin changed the song into FANTASTIC BABY by BIGBANG Sunbaenim!

The vibe and aura started to get fun while Yoongi is sleeping deeply. Aish this boy, he doesn't even wake up when the song is BigBang.

We continued to listen to songs that made the trip more fun. My eyes started to drift slowly to dreamland. I looked at In Ha who was sleeping peacefully on Taehyung's shoulder. Aigoo, they look so cute together. I wonder if they are in a relationship. She never mentioned about their relationship together.

I slowly closed my eyes and I was already in dreamland.

***

Jimin's Pov

I was about to say something to Soohyun when I saw her sleeping peacefully as her perfect small face leaned on In Ha's shoulder.

I looked at them and In Ha was leaning on Taehyung's shoulder. Aish, this cute dongsaeng when will he tell me about their relationship with In Ha.

I looked up the sign and we finally arrived! I look at my rear view mirror and see that they are enjoying the view. (Jungkook, Hoseok and Jin)

We stopped at a camp site and I could see that many people are already their I could see our classmates already. I parked the car and they climbed down from the car.

I woke up Namjoon hyung, Soohyun, In Ha, Taehyung and Yoongi and told them we already arrived they woke up and got out.

They stretched their arms for a while and yawned. I carried some stuff and settled it down as soon as we found a spot for us.

Me and Soohyun directly build the tents and soon the others started building beside ours.

As soon as we're done, we high-fived each other while I look at the others struggling with their tents. Aish jinjja?!

Soohyun's Pov

Our tent with Jimin was the first one to be finished. I looked at the others and they were not yet done.

I heard a voice of victory from Hoseok and Jungkook as they successfully put up their tent.

Then followed by In Ha and Taehyung. Taehyung suddenly picked up In Ha. As they both realized what they're doing, Taehyung dropped her off gently. I can see that they were avoiding each other. Tch. This girl jinjja?

Then the last one to finish was Seokjin's team. Namjoon kept on breaking the tent and Yoongi was dozing off again on the grass. I laughed as Seokjin got mad always to Namjoon for breaking things. What do you expect? God of Destruction😎

Jisoo's Pov

I saw that stupid bitch again with Jiminie oppa. I remember the words he told me last time. "I'm breaking up with you Jisoo, your just not that person who I can spend my life with, the mother of my kids and especially my wife. Your not the person that makes my heart go crazy everytime you talk to me or hold me. I'm very sorry. I love someone else." At that I know who she was "Is it Kim Soohyun?" I said with a jealousy tone. He didn't answer, he looked away then slowly he let go of my hands.

Now, with my girls by my side, I'm going to make her suffer. I'm gonna let her feel how I feel when Jiminie oppa left me.

"I'm gonna make you mine again Jimin." I said to myself.

A/N:

Holy Cow! The chapters are getting intense. Actually not the end of the chapter. There is still part 2...probably gonna make part 3 to make it more thrilling but I dunno. If ever I had a decision on making part 3 I would update

Hope u like the chapter😁

Love lots💕,

no_jams12