bonus chapter💯

The Kids.

"Class, prom is just around the corner. Has anyone have their partners?" I sighed and dropped my head on the table.

I've been meaning to ask Jihyo to the prom but I'm too coward to do it. The bell rang, signaling for the day to be over.

I lazily got my back when I hit someone. "Ouch." That sweet voice, It looks familiar. "Sorry." I turned back to be faced by an angel.

"It's okay." She chuckled. Her sweet giggles are like music to my ears. "Oh, uhm...Jimin right?" I nod my head. "Kim Jihyo. Nice to meet you." She smiled. A strand of hair covering her face.

"Uhh..I was wondering...will you be my prom date?" I said. Her eyes widened as she look at me. "If you have a partner then that's ok-"

"Sure."

My eyes widened too. "R-really?" I said nervously. She nodded her head. "Yes!" My hands has a mind of its own when I cupped her face. "Thank you, thank you so much!"

I immediately let go of my hands to her cheeks and ran outside like crazy.

Jihyo's Pov

I chuckled at Jimin's impression. Was he really that happy?

"Jihyo!" I turned back to see my friend Rose waving her hand on me.

"Let's go!" She said and we went out of the school.

"Appa!" I shouted and waved my hand for him to see. He smiled widely and soon came near.

"How's school sweetie?" Appa said as he bent down to level his height with mine.

"Fine. Someone asked me for the prom..." I mumbled, hoping he doesn't hear it.

"Jinjja?! great! Let's go buy you a dress." He said. Unfortunately he does hear it.

We got in the car and drove to the nearest mall.

We shopped and found a nice dress for me.

I like the color since it's my favorite color

We got home. "Tired sweetie?" Eomma said as I laid on the couch.

"Oh! What a nice dress." Eomma said as she held the dress.

Appa back hugged her and kissed her side. "Tired too honey?" Eomma said to appa and he nodded, pouting like a kid.

I chuckled.

Jimin's Pov

I came home happily knowing that I'll be having a dance with my crush.

"Why so happy Jimin?" Heechul said as he went out of kitchen, bringing a popcorn.

"Nothing." I said and continued smiling.