✨epilouge✨

Chapter Countdown "zero"
Leaving this pic here💋

I woke up early since I'll be getting ready for the wedding

I woke up early since I'll be getting ready for the wedding. It's been 4 years since Jimin died and it still breaks my heart to not see him everyday.

I got myself ready and wore the dress dad bought me since I'll be the maid of honor. "Hey!" I looked back to see my pregnant best friend, In Ha, all ready.

Yes, she's pregnant with Taehyung's second daughter. Their first daughter was the time they had sex in the bathroom. Their second baby was the time when me and Jungkook found them naked in Taehyung's car.

I laughed at the memory and faced myself in the mirror. I happily graduated high school and college with a degree.

I'm now a licensed Attorney and is currently working on a case. I smiled in the mirror, seeing my wrinkled face because of stress.

"Let's do a.." In Ha said and I look at her. "MAKEOVER!" We chorused and laughed as she did my hair and makeup.

After she did my make up, I readied myself and went downstairs. I saw Heechul, my stepbrother, wearing his tuxedo.

"Do I look handsome Noona?" He said with his cute smile just like Ms. Han. I nod my head and pinched his chubby cheeks.

My face frowned as I remembered pinching Jimin's chubby cheeks. "Noona, why are you crying?" I snapped out of the memory and cautiously wiped my tears so the makeup would not get smudged.

I shook my head before carrying him. "Let's go see appa, arasseo?" I said before heading my way to dad's room. We entered to see dad fixing his tuxedo.

I put down Heechul. "Appa!" He yelled and dad looked our way and showed his smile with wrinkled face. "Aigoo~" He said as he picked up Heechul from the ground.

"My son looks so handsome. Like me." I chuckled. He put Heechul down as he went out. "Of course I can't forget my beautiful daughter." Dad said as he hugged me.

"Soohyun-ah. I just wanna say thank you for supporting me and Ms. Han. No matter what, your mom will always have a place in my heart." Dad said as he cried tears of joy.

"Yah, don't cry. Your handsomeness will be gone." I joked before he cackled and wiped off the tears. We exchanged hugs and I left the room.

I saw the members all wearing tuxedos and I smiled at them. They are very attractive. "Noona!" Jungkook came in running towards me.

"Do I look handsome?" He said and showed me his bunny smile. I chuckled. No matter how old is he, he'll always be my dongsaeng.

"Soohyun." I looked at the back to see Jin oppa and his daughter Jihyo. They have the same age as Heechul. "Jin." I smiled at him.

"My wife." He said as I saw a beautiful girl with a crown braided hair beside him. "Her name is Nam Soo Mi." She smiled at me. I extended my hand to her and we both shook our hands.

I walked away from them to see how the others are doing. Actually, only Jin and Taehyung got married. The others are already in a relationship but not married.

Jhope oppa owns a dance school and teaches kids to dance with his girlfriend who is also a dancer. Namjoon oppa is a producer and songwriter together with Yoongi oppa. They both have girlfriends to support them.

Jungkook and his fiancé owns a famous coffee shop and is planning to get married soon. On the other hand, Jimin...he's happy above.

***

We all were waiting for the bride to walk down the aisle. Dad is now at the other side of the altar, waiting for his bride. The boys, cheered him up since he's about to cry.

The wedding song then played and the church gate's open. Their stood before an amazing bride. Ms. Han grew old beautifully.

She walked slowly, letting the people admire her beauty. I smiled at her. I walked at her back to help her with her long dress.

She mouthed a 'thank you' before facing the priest. Me and Jungkook helped them in the ceremony since I'm the maid of honor and Jungkook's the best man.

It's time to wear the rings. Heechul came in running carefully, carrying a pillow with two beautiful rings at the top.

"Jina, wear this ring as the sign of my love and protection to you. In sickness and in health, Till death do us apart." He then slid the ring on Ms, Han's ring finger.

"Sunghoon, wear this ring as the sign of my love and protection to you. In sickness and in health, Till death do us apart." She then slid the ring finger on my dad's hand.

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest said and we all cheered. Dad pulled over the veil and kissed Ms. I mean Mrs. Kim's lips. I covered Heechul's eyes.

***

The party was now over. After the wedding we headed straight to our reception. We ate, had fun and drank a couple of wine.

We went home and Dad carried Mrs. Kim in their room. You now what's happening. I carried Heechul upstairs, to his room since he's already sleeping. The wedding must have tired him out.

I gently placed him on his bed and tucked him in, removing his jacket and shoes. I smiled at him. I always wanted to have a child on my own but I think God has something planned already.

I went out of the room and closed the door.

***

"Jimin!" The nun said as she called him. It's been a long time since I heard his name.

"Eomma?" I looked at the cute little boy standing in front of me. I took out my sunglasses and smiled at him.

"Annyeong. From now on, I'll be your new eomma." I said. He nodded cutely and showed me his eye smile. Just like him.

I gave him some candies to eat, as I held his hand to follow me. I filled out the forms. After filling, I carried Jimin in my arms and laid him in the front seat, buckling his belt.

I went to the driver's seat. "Eomma can we eat at Mcdonald's?" He happily said. "Sure honey." I said and he clapped his hands.

"But first your eomma has to do some errands okay. How about meeting your father?" I said. He again showed his eye smile to me.

***

I parked the car neatly and took out my seatbelt before going out to carry Jimin. He was already sleeping.

"A heavy sleeper aren't you? Kinda reminds me of Yoongi oppa." I chuckled lightly and took out the basket of flowers backseat with my free hand.

I felt him flinch a little and knew that he was awake. "Are we visiting appa?" He said and I nodded my head.

"But it looks like a cemetery eomma. I'm scared." He hugged me tighter and soon found his grave.

Here lies a great friend, hyung, boyfriend.

Park Jimin
October 13,1995-February 12,2018

I slowly knelt down and put the newly bought flowers beside. I also out down Jimin. "Eomma that boy's name is the same as mine." He said, pointing to Jimin's tablet.

"Meet your father."

-THE END-

A/N:

Pls read my author's msg. ❤️