17. part 3

Jimin's Pov

Whoa. I can't believe Soohyun can run that fast. I guess a nerd can run after all.

I cheered for her. I was just a little pissed off about Jisoo. She's being too clingy to me. After we broke up she became a bitch. She's not the sweet, soft girl I used to date before.

As soon as the run was over, I was thinking of giving her a water since she really needed that bad.

I got a water and was now walking my way towards Soohyun. She looks hot when she's sweaty. Holy Fuck Jimin! Control your hormones!

Then I saw a boy coming near her bringing water. I speeded up my pace and with that we arrived together saying words in unison.

Her eyes widened as she saw both of us. Who the fuck is this guy anyways?
"Uhm..who are you?" I said. He looked at me with death glaring eyes.

"FYI I'm her admirer so back off." He said. Whoa. I didn't know that this someone would fall for this nerd. I don't know why but I feel kind of jealous...oh fuck! Why are you doing this to me Soohyun-ah!

She accepted the guy's water and I felt really bad. She told me to give it to Jungkook since we're very close friends. I nodded and left. That was so embarrassing.

I went to Kookie and gave him the water bottle. "Yah! Take this!" I said. "But I already drank a gal-" I cut him off. "Just drink this! Pour in your body or something to make girls look at you and drool over you." I said. He smirked at me and grabbed the bottle.

He then slowly took of his shirt and that made the girls look at him. The girls eyes widened at the view. One girl started fanning herself because of too much hotness.

Jungkook then poured the water onto his body. The water flowed from his chest down to his abs. (Abshhxjska I'M LITERALLY DYING😍😍 -author)

One girl collapsed after she saw the view. I laughed at the girls reaction. (PS I'M ONE OF THE GIRLS😍 -author)

He showed me his bunny smile then out back his clothes after his hot show to his 'fangirls' "I'm not called the Golden Maknae for nothing." He said. I rolled my eyes.

Yugyeom's Pov

I remembered back in 6th grade when she used to comb her hair in her pink mirror, typing it up into a ponytail.

Her thick black glasses really looks good on her. I delivered her notes everyday saying she's beautiful. She would blush.

But the time I confessed my feelings for her it became awkward. Everytime I give something she would walk away and pretend that I wasn't there.

I told myself that I won't give up on her no matter what. Then in highschool. Park Jimin came. I heard she hates him so much to the fact that he's a bad boy.

But when Senior year came, Park Jimin became closer. We weren't in the same class. I was in her best friend's class, Choi In Ha.

I could sense that Park Jimin has a crush on her. I mean that would be weird, a bad boy falling in love with a nerd. But me, I'm just an ordinary person, I'm not a playboy nor a bad boy. A typical boy with good looks.

I guess he'll be my competitor.

Soohyun's Pov

I walked away from Yugyeom, Ughh that boy would not leave me alone. After he confessed to me his feelings back in 6th grade, I avoided him.

"Hey Soohyun" Jimin came in running. It was awkward at first when Taehyung interrupted.

"Guys the next game is starting. Your in the game Jimin, Jisoo chose you." He said. Jimin's eyebrows furrowed but when to the field anyways.

The game was called..."ABS SHOWING?!" Holy fuck! I never knew this camping would turn out to be wonderful! But why is Jimin entered. He has abs? Pftt. I wouldn't believe that.

I could see that most girls are watching. The boys are just playing around. I could see BTS supporting Jungkook and Jimin...wait?! Jungkook too. Okay this is unbelievable.

I blended in with the crowd hoping I could see In Ha but I lost hope. There are so many girls. We're 30 in all but 15% is girls in it.

Girls were screaming there names. Jimin's, Jungkook's, Chanyeol's and some guy that I don't know the name.

"Jiminie Oppa!" I heard Jisoo's voice from the left side of the bleachers. This girl doesn't know when to stop. "Jungkook we love you!" A bunch of girls said his name and Jungkook smiled, waving his hand. Aish this maknae.

"Okay we will now start our competition. We have Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin representing team A then Park Chanyeol and Kai representing team B." Oh so he's name is Kai. Girls are screaming so loud that my ears are gonna bleed to death.

"Let's start the competition!" The man said holding the mic. (MIC MIC BUNGEE!~ 😉)

A/N:

Ayooo~ so yeah I forgot to tell you...there was a chapter that time when Soohyun was woken up from GOT7's If you do....your probably surprised why Yugyeom is here....well...I dunno the story actually😂😂 I'll put it this way uhm...PLEASE COMMENT THE REASON WHY YUGYEOM IS HERE! THE BEST REASON WILL BE FEATURED IN A SPECIAL CHAPTER...SO YEAH....I'LL GIVE CREDITS TO THE PERSON....I NEED HELP ASAP!....(I WANT THE ABS SHOWING PART...I DUNNO WHY I PUT AN ABS SHOWING CONTEST IN A CAMPING😂) BUT ADMIT IT YOU LIKE IT😏😏 I'm such a byuntae...😁

Hope u like the holiness of the chapter😁😂

Love lots💕,

kookies_jagiya (PS I changed it...you probably noticed it on the past chapters)

Then I also changed the cover...but the chapters are still the same....*I add some hot and cute pics of Jimin on the way*😉

OH AND I'LL BE ADDING A PART 4 BECAUSE I WANT CLIFFHANGERS😁.....FIND OUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON THE CONTEST😏😏😏😂

PS I'm kinda weird😂

An important note from AUTHOR-NIM:

I'll be making a Jungkook fanfic so please read it. I'll publish the first five parts of the fanfic so....wait a little longer...okay?😊
I'm still making it...