23.

I woke up to the sound of a car entering our garage and that was dad. I scrambled through my phone and it was already 6:00pm.

That was one hell of a sleep. I got out of my bed and fixed myself. After fixing, I went downstairs and just in time, dad opened the front door and went in.

"Hey sweetheart." My dad said and gave me a peck on the forehead. He smiled at me and he headed to his room. I plopped on the couch and took the remote.

I scan through the channels to see if there were good things I could watch. Since nothing was there to be found, I went to SBS MTV. Just in time EXO's Lotto played and I jammed with it.

I didn't notice dad going downstairs. I just let myself sink in through the music. It was pleasing to hear and it felt somehow good.

"Sweetheart, what's the date tomorrow?" I heard dad said from the kitchen. I jolted right up and went straight to the calendar. I leaned in closer and it was December 18.

"December 18 appa." I said. Then my smile slowly fade away. It's our presentation. I quickly went in my room and scrambled through my phone.

To 박지민💕: Baby it's our presentation tomorrow and we forgot to practice😞

I pressed send and it took hi a while to reply back.

박지민💕: It's okay baby we've practiced it well before right?

I sighed and put the phone back on my desk. I got downstairs as I saw dad cooking our dinner.

I made my way to the dining table sat down. I watched as dad cooked the food. I smiled by just looking at him.

***

I woke up as I suddenly remembered our presentation today. I dashed my way to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

After the shower, I wore a white shirt with a blue checkered light jacket and leggings. I wore my black puma shoes as I tied my hair into a ponytail before putting on my white cap. I took my tied up hair and insert it to the back portion of the cap so that it won't fly away.

I smiled as look myself at the mirror before picking up and wearing my thick black glasses. I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs hurriedly.

I took out an apple as I bit it going towards the door. It's still a bit early knowing that it's already 7:30. I walked furiously on my way to school.

Jimin didn't pick me up today and I don't know why. Maybe he forgot. I rolled my eyes at the thought of that.

As soon as I arrived I went straight to my class finding myself an asleep Jimin. I smiled as I pinched his chubby cheeks. He groaned and squinted his eyes. He chuckled as he saw me smiling widely.

I went to my seat beside him and he stared at me. I touched his nose and that made him snap his thoughts away. "Sorry baby for not getting you today. I forgot. I was thinking about what happened yesterday and I blamed myself for it." He said.

I sighed as my both hands pinching his very chubby cheeks. He pouted at me and I giggled. "Stop with the lovey dovey. This is not a dating place." Jisoo said out of nowhere. Me and Jimin looked at her direction. She was applying on lipstick.

"What?" She said before flipping her hair and staring back at the mirror looking at her now red lips. We rolled our eyes and went back to being all lovey dovey.

A/N:

LET'S REACH THIS BOOK TO 500 READS😊 ARE YOU UP FOR IT? I'LL REALLY ADD A CHAPTER FULL OF BTS's ABS AND THEIR😏😏😏😏 SHOWING😘

HELP ME ARASSEO😊

Falling for the Bad Boy जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें