6.

Jimin led me to the living room. A big flat screen TV was placed and I was in awe. My jaw dropped at the sight.

"Close your mouth, a fly may get in." He said. I closed and he chuckled.

"Okay so how do we do this." Jimin said. "Just leave it up to me." I said. Jimin then puts all the materials that we need and I started working on it. Jimin wad my assistant.

***

"Finally!" I said raising both my hands in the air. It's been 3 hours and we finally finished it. It was pretty hard for us to find the right information and Jimin was sleeping like a baby.

I looked at him. He's strikingly handsome. I was about to touch his cheeks when he opened his eyes.

I directly put out my hands and put it beside me.

"What were you doing?" He said. "Uhm a mosquito was there but when you moved I guess it flew away." I lied.

"Jimin, we're home." I heard a female voice from the entrance. I saw a beautiful figure standing before me. Probably Jimin's mom.

"Oh mom, dad. You're here. I thought you went on a business trip." He said.

"It got cancelled due to the client attending an important business." Mom said.

Jimin's mom made eye contact towards me and I eventually looked away.

"Who's this beautiful girl here?" Jimin's mom asked. I blushed from the compliment.

"Uhm...this is my friend Soohyun." Jimin said. I bowed and gave them a light smile.

"Good thing you brought a proper girl in the house. The last time you brought here was dressed like a stripper...what's her name again...Ji..Jis...Jisoo! Yeah that bitch who broke my lipstick. Whore!" Her mom cursed and I can't help but giggle.

"But this girl right here is beautiful. I bet she's pretty smart." Jimin's mom said. "Have you eaten lunch dear?" His mom asked. I shook my head. "Well come let's eat." His mom said. I looked at Jimin and he nodded. I followed them.

"I'm scared." I said. He intertwined his fingers with mine. "Don't worry I'm here" giving me a smile. I smiled at him.

We both sat on the long table. Food was served right away. The maid asked me what kind of beverage do I want and I answered a juice.

"So tell me Soohyun...what does your parents do for a living?" She asked me as she continuously cutting the stake. I was taken a back at the question.

"Well, my dad is a doctor at the most finest hospital in the city and before my mom died, she was a teacher." I said. Trying to keep in my tears from falling.

"Oh my God. I'm sorry to hear that." She said.

"It's okay." I said, going back to eating my stake.

***

"Well it was nice to meet you Soohyun. Come by the house anytime." Jimin's mom said.

"Thank you for having me in Mr. and Mrs. Park." I said and smiled.

I bowed and went in the car with Jimin. Jimin started the car and drove off.

I let out a deep exhale and leaned on the seat.

"I thought I was dead meat at that time." I said and he chuckled.

"My parents really like you. Mostly my parents don't talk to much when I brought an inappropriate girl. Take Jisoo as an example." I laughed at how Mrs. Park described her attitude.

Jimin stopped in front of our house. "Thanks for the ride Jimin." I said and went in.

I hopped myself in the bed and got my laptop. Now it's Kdrama Marathon. I turned it on and looked myself some good Kdrama. I'm currently watching Weightlifing Fairy Kim Bok Joo.

I was about to press on episode 6 when my phone buzzed. Someone texted me, it was an unknown number. It said:

Unknown: Soohyun?

Soohyun: Who's this?

Unknown: It's me Jimin.😊

I saved his number and named it "Chim Chim😊" I don't know why but I just found him a new nickname. He's actually my second in the speed dial.

Chim Chim😊: What are you doing?

Soohyun: Watching Kdrama😁

Chim Chim😊: Oh, well BTS just texted me that they are going to Noraebang (Karaoke) tomorrow. It's actually Taehyung's birthday tomorrow.

I was shocked. I didn't know it was Taehyung's birthday tomorrow.

Soohyun: Sure I'll go.

Chim Chim😊: I had fun today.

Soohyun: Yeah me too.

I was expecting something like an emoji to just pop out but he didn't reply  after that. I went back to watching kdrama. Gosh Nam Joo Hyuk really knows how to kill a girl with those abs. And Bok Joo is so pretty! I like her with short hair. I admired them.

A/N:

Sorry for a very short chapter guyseeuu I like seriously ran out of ideas...I want to like move on to the next chapter.😁

Hope u like this chapter😊

Love lots💕,

no_jams12