30. part 1

Chapter Countdown "five"
Leaving this pic here😊

NOTE: there's a part which will be a little bit of sexual harassment and torture

NOTE: there's a part which will be a little bit of sexual harassment and torture. I just want to remind my readers, if you feel uncomfortable please skip that part. But it's much better if you don't so you won't miss out on anything but if you feel uncomfortable please do skip. Kamsa.

Long Chapter!

❌❌WARNING!!!❌❌

15+ AND ABOVE! ‼️⚠️‼️⚠️‼️⚠️

I woke up with the sunlight hitting my face. I remembered about the note and it was not a dream. I looked at my clothes and it's still the same clothes I wore yesterday.

I got up and went to the bathroom to take a long shower. I want it to be peaceful and clear my mind.

After the long shower, I changed into a hoodie and some ripped jeans. I combed my damp hair and pulled it into a ponytail leaving strands of it beside my hair.

I got downstairs and again dad was nowhere to be found. I got to the kitchen and saw some food on the container and a note.

Mianhae. Eat these foods. I'll be on night duty today so invite Jimin to cook for you. :) Sarangheyo!

-Appa

I chuckled at the note and out it down before opening the container revealing a samgyupsal, hotteok and jajjangmyeon. My mouth was watering at the sight and sat down before grabbing my metal chopsticks and took a piece of hotteok.

As I was continuously eating, I remembered the note on my bed. Somehow my mind started to think of things that are not suppose to go in my mind.

I just shrugged it off and continued eating.

Jisoo's Pov

As soon as I thought of a plan, I told one of my friends to sneak into Soohyun's house and put a note on her bed and she managed to do it.

I planned to rape her. It's not that I'm doing it but my brother and his friends are doing it. Then Soohyun will have a trauma and I'll be there with Jimin, drugging him and make him forget about Soohyun.

I laughed at my plan. I took a sip of my champagne. "Are you just going way too far?" Lisa, my friend said. I put my glass down and look at her.

"No." I laughed again and she laughed with me.

I looked at my watch and noticed that it's almost 1.

"Well. I have business to do. Get them ready." I said to Lisa and she nodded her head before standing up and ran away.