14.

Soohyun's Pov

We arrived at the nearest mall in Seoul. As we get in, Santa Claus, reindeers and lots of christmas lights were displayed right in front of us.

We went to the decoration items and we found lots of them. We split. I'm with Jimin right now because dad told me to go with him because maybe I'd go with another man. Like wtf! Dad I'm not a baby anymore, but still he insisted.

I didn't notice Jimin grabbing a Christmas wreath and put it in my face. I pouted. "Kya~ you look so cute in it." He said. I feel my blood rushed to my cheeks as it turned red. He took out his phone and pictured me. I directly gave the wreath to him and told him to buy it. He agreed.

We went to the section where the lights are displayed. "Yah! Soohyun-ah look at me." I turned to look at Jimin who was wearing the lights around his head. He then plugged it and it glowed. I laughed.

I held my phone and took a picture of him...showing his cute eye smile. I chuckled at the photo and tucked my phone in my jacket.

I told him to buy that and he did. We met at the center where dad told us to meet. Dad wasn't there so we sat down at the bench in the mall.

"Aigoo, you look so cute in this picture." I said as held my phone and showed him the pic I took with him a while ago.

Not long when dad arrived carrying a gigantic Christmas tree that could fit half the mall. "What the hell?! Appa! Why did you buy that?!" I said. "It's not inside the house silly, it's from outside." He then showed me a smaller Christmas tree. "And this will be inside." He said. I sighed. Dad just loves Christmas Trees.

It was 8:00 in the evening an we haven't eaten dinner yet. "Appa, I'm hungry~" I said. Not long and we arrived to a restaurant.

I sat down and looked at the menu. I saw all my favorites so I ordered them, including bdsm, jajangmyeon and many more.

"Wahh~ you ordered too much Soohyun." Jimin said giving me his eye smile that could kill tons of girls.

I just rolled my eyes. As the food was served I grabbed the chopsticks and scooped up the food then shoved it in my watery mouth.

I closed my eyes and savored the delicious flavor in my mouth. I could hear my dad and Jimin chuckling but who tf cares...food is life! (but kpop and kdrama is lifer😉 -author)

After we were done eating we went out the mall and put all the stuff at the back part of the car. We then hopped in and went home. We took Jimin home and my dad told me to take him in. I complained but then he blockedmail me for no wifi connection in one month.

Andwae!!! I still haven't finished watching Weightlifing! so I got out of the car and take him in.

"Well thanks for today Jimin...I really had fun!" I said sarcastically and then he held my hand and I turned back. My face landed on his chest. I struggled my way out but his grip was too strong.

"Let's stay like this for a while." he said as he put his hands on my hair and caressed it. I got this feeling (inside my bones😉😂 -author) I suddenly feel protected loved then a small white thing fell on my nose and then another and another. I knew what was happening. It was snowing.

Thank Goodness there was no mistletoe under us. I said to myself. Then Jimin suddenly left his hand and took something out from the pocket when I know what it was I'm dead.

He carried it at the top of us and he smirked. Your so dead Park Jimin! "What are you gonna do about it?" He said smirking. I was about to complain when his soft plump lips landed on mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck to make the kiss deeper it started to get hotter and hotter when he pushed me in their front door. We kissed and kissed as he slowly slid his hands under my shirt and then I stopped him. "Not there Jimin." I said.

"That was hot." He said as he sexily lick his lips. Damn! I want it to continue! But I'm scared dad would kick my ass if he knew I was pregnant. I then bid goodbye to Jimin and went in the car. Control your hormones Soohyun!

"What took you so long?! Don't tell me you were smooching for 10 minutes!" I looked at him with a disgusted look. "Appa!" I said and slapped his shoulder. He laughed and he drove off.

We got to the house and I directly went straight upstairs. I hopped from my bed and looked at my ceiling thinking what the fuck happened a while ago. I shrugged it off my mind and went to my closet. I got out some clothes I needed for the trip. I'm just gonna bring one luggage with me.

I took out my violet luggage under my bed and put my clothes in it. I got my personal kit and put it in too. I texted Jimin to bring the tent but hasn't replied yet.

As soon as I was finished, I got his text and he said yes with a wink smile. Aish this perverted bad boy. I chuckled. I texted In Ha on what time we will go and she said at exactly 7:00 am. I changed my alarm into 7:00. I put my luggage beside and did my evening routine. I tucked myself under my bed and offed the lights. Tomorrow is gonna be fun!

A/N:

Turn up!👽 I miss AHL😭

I missed Jimin saying, Oh Tony~😭 I remembered when they wore hanbok together and they look like a married couple😭 all though such a height difference😂 I.LOVE.PARK.JIMIN

Hope u like the chapter😉

Love lots💕,

no_jams12