3.

I woke up to the bright light on my face. What the hell happened last night?! I thought to myself. My head hurts like hell. Why am I in my room?! I'm suppose to be in the party I said. I went down the stairs as my hands were on my head.

"Appa!" I screamed. Dad's face came to look at me with a blank expression. "Finally! my daughter woke up!" He said going near to me and hugged me. "Can you tell me what happened last night?" I said, stuttering.

"Well a boy came in the house carrying you bridal style and told me you were drunk as hell." I widened to thought of the man carrying me.

"Is the boy perhaps short?" I said. Please not be him, please not be him. If it would be him. I'll be embarrassed as hell. "Yeah, I guess you can say that. Why is he your boyfriend?" Dad said giving me a death glare. "If he is then I'll support you." "Appa!" I said. He laughed. "But for reals, he's very handsome and I can say that man has a lot of aegyo." He left and went to the kitchen.

"Soohyun-ah! Let's have breakfast! You'll be late for school. And take this medicine so your head won't ache." Dad said. I sighed in defeat and went to the kitchen. This is gonna be a long day.

***

I arrived in school, wearing a hoodie, hoping I wouldn't bump on Jimin. I went to my locker and got the books I need for my first period. When I arrived, I could see Jimin sleeping like a baby. Aww. I slowly went to my seat without disturbing him in his sleep. When I was about to pass by him, too late. He held my hand.

"Yah! How's your morning?" He said, his head laying at the arm rest. "I-It's fine." I said, stuttering. He then let go -and I was able to sit down.

I took out my books and studied. At the same time I looked at him. How can a bad boy be this so cute and perfect? I asked to myself.

***

"Soohyun-ah, In Ha!" I looked back as soon as I heard Taehyung's voice from their table. We went to them.

"Hey guys!" I said. Jimin was ignoring me, like always, continuously eating his fries. "Wahh, I don't know that Soohyun will drink hard." Namjoon said. I feel embarrassed. After that it feels like I don't wanna talk to any of them.

"Uhm...uh..how did I get drunk anyway?" I said, questionably.

Jimin's Pov

"Uhm...uh..how did I get drunk anyway?" The moment I heard that my eyes widened in shock, feeling guilt.

"Actually..we don't know...all we know is that Jimin hyung carried you to his car and said that you were drunk as hell." Jungkook said. Thank you Kookie.

I looked at Soohyun and I think she was staring off into space. "W-wait..I remembered telling Jimin to buy me a drink." She said. Fucking hell. All came to look at me and I gulped.

"Uhhh...yes I did but...I didn't know that the bartender puts vodka in-" Wrong thing to say. "Aha! It was you who put vodka in it. If it was an accident how did you know that it's vodka! Your such a dick!" She said. By that she got her backpack and left the table. In Ha followed her.

All eyes were on me. "Wow what did Jiminie Oppa do?" I heard. "Maybe he left that girl." I heard again. "Finally I have a chance!" Another girl said, praising. But right now I don't care about what they say. I need to find Soohyun.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where do you think your going?" Jin said holding my hand. "Give her some time." Jin said. "Your such a bad boy." Suga said as he woke up. I think he heard everything.

Maybe Jin hyung is right. I should give her some time. I'll just say sorry to her later.

Soohyun's Pov

I was in the library, piling myself with books. I just wanna get it out of my mind. As I was about to read I felt a hand on my shoulder. When I turn to look at that person, it was the least person I'd want to see.

"Hey nerdy." As always he called me that nickname. But why am I liking it? "What do you want Jimin? Can't you see I'm reading. I don't wanna talk to you." I said.

"Please hear me out." He said pouting. Aw shit, no I can't handle the cuteness.

"I'm very sorry Soohyun, please forgive me jebal~" No Soohyun you are not falling for that puppy eyes.

"I can't leave my life with you having a grudge against me. So please forgive me jebal~" He said now kneeling. Ahh fuck it, who wouldn't forgive a cute guy kneeling.

"Okay fine! Would you get up now?" I said. "Yes! Thank you Soohyun-ah" He said a smile came from his face. He then ruffled my hair.

He sits down across from me and I noticed him staring at me. Which I find it weird at the same time cute. "Uhm...can't you see I'm reading here. Do you have plans? Like maybe go out with your girlfriend." I said. He then burst out into a laughter and the librarian shushing him.

"Oh, you mean Jisoo...nahh I broke up with her." Why am I not surprised of course he can break up with any girl.

He then continued looking at me, he chuckled. Fuck this Soohyun, your heart can't handle this. I covered myself with a book hoping he can't see how red my cheeks are.

I could hear him snicker. Holy Shit! He must have seen it. "Uhm...I have to go." I said. I got all the books and returned it to their rightful places.

I walk-run my way through the door when Jimin blocked it. "Holy fuck! You scared the shit out of me!" I said. Slapping his shoulders at the same time.

"Do you have plans today? Maybe we could hang out." He said. Why Jimin?! I can't decline an offer like that. I nodded. He showed me his eye smile and that made my heart melt. He pulled me away and we went out of the campus.

A/N:
I'm sorry if the chapter is lame😩

Stay tune😊

Hope u like the chapter😊

Love lots💕,

no_jams12