25.

As soon as he dragged me backstage, they gave us a look that says 'mind explaining'. We both bowed our heads and their was a long silence.

"Okay! Mind explaining." Yoongi said, breaking the deafening silence. We both pursed our lips and exchanged glances.

"Uhh..well it all started when she confessed to me her feelings." Jimin said rapidly making me turn beet red. I hid from behind him and the other members started teasing us.

"Yah! Jimin-ah! I thought we'll be together." Jungkook said pouting his lips. Jimin and the members laughed at him and Jin patted his back. "Kookie-ah, I'm sorry but Soohyun is more prettier than you." Jimin said patting both his shoulders.

"Noona! Take care of Jimin...he can be wild in bed." Jungkook said smirking at us. Both our eyes widen and I looked at Jimin. He licked his bottom lip and arched his brow.

I gulped down. "Yah! Who told taught you that huh?!" Jin said as he hit Jungkook's head. "Mianhae Jin hyung...it was Namjoon hyung who taught me." Jungkook pointed at the man who was listening music through his earphones.

Jin got closer to Namjoon and pulled away his earphones. "Yah! Why did you-"

"Have we agreed on not teaching Jungkook those adult things." Jin said. Namjoon's brows furrowed and his face slowly started to get it.

"But hyung I'm legal!" He said. Jin looked back at him and gave him a glare. "Still! No! Your our baby maknae!" He said out loud making all the backstagers look at us.

Jungkook's face turned red. "You don't have to say it out loud! Your not my mom! That's so embarrassing ughh!" He said as he pushed as away and headed straight out of the theatre.

"Kookie got his red days." Yoongi said as laughing to himself. We chuckled for a while as Jin rolled his eyes dragging Namjoon with him out of the theatre.

All Yoongi and Taehyung shakes their head in laughter and went back to what they're doing. I turn to face Jimin as I held both his hands. "Komawo." I said giving him my smile.

His tongue clicked and looked at me. "Aigoo...anything for my girlfriend." He said cupping my face. We both chuckled. "Whatever hyung!" We turn to face at the familiar voice. It was Jungkook.

"Sarangheyo Kookie!" Both Namjoon and Jin said while making a heart sign using their hands over their heads. Jungkook's face turned red as he hid behind Taehyung.

"Aigoo..this maknae." Jin said laughing at Jungkook being embarrassed.

———AFTER ALL THE PERFORMANCES———

The performances were done and its time to announce the winners. We all went to the stage and all the girls cheered when Bangtan appeared.

"So its time to announce the winners...." The MC said as he looked at his card. His face had a surprised facial expression.

"We have two winners today." The MC said. Our brows furrowed and everyone was confused. "The winners are....BANGTAN SONYEONDAN AND PARK JIMIN AND KIM SOOHYUN'S PERFORMACE! Around of applause for the winners." The MC said and my eyes widen.

We all formed a group hug and I can hear all the girls screaming and shouting. Namjoon got for their award while Jimin got for our award.

Namjoon goes in front for a speech. "Actually...we thought were not gonna win but from the fangirls in here...Kamsahamnida." He then smiled showing his dimples. All screamed and shouted.

Then Jimin goes next. "Iremeun...thank you for letting us win this....we really thank you all for your love and support. For those who still hate us...Please give support us as much as we love and support all of you." He then bowed and left the crowd speechless.

We all went backstage and congratulated each other. I feel my phone buzzed from my dress and fished it to look who is it.

Dad: Come home and invite your friends for dinner! And congrats you won! PS I saw it on social media so get your butts in here. I made lots. Sarangheyo!

I smiled at the message.

"Hey guys dad wants us to come home for dinner. Are you guys in?" They all looked at each other before saying yes in unison. I chuckled.

"You guys go ahead...I still need to change." I said and they all nodded before going out. "Are you okay here baby?" Jimin said. I nodded and he eye smiled before leaving.

"Soohyun!" In Ha came in running towards me. "I'll go with you." She said and tapped my shoulders before walking towards the exit. I shaked my head and went in to change.

After I got out, I packed all my things, carrying the dress and headed out to look for a taxi. Gladly, a taxi pulled over and we headed straight to my house.

A/N:

Hey readers! Please comment on your thoughts about this book😊 Rate it 1-10😅 Love lots😘

Hope u like the chapter😊