MY MESSAGE TO THE EXO-L's👍🏻

This situation occurred at fan signing event with EXO.

Baekhyun apologized of something that he didn't even do. I heard because of MISINTERPRETATION.

I heard that an ARMY said something to Baekhyun making him apologize.

EXO-L's and ARMYs are now starting to have a fanwar.

I just want to say this on my behalf since, I myself is an ARMY. Actually To be honest, I'm an ARMY-L. I stan both groups and I love them so much.

Even BTS and EXO are friends. I think we should be friends to. They don't want this.

So here is what I have to say:

To the EXO-L's out there, I just wanna say sorry. Some of the EXO-L's want us ARMYs to apologize. We are sorry for what we've done and was unaware of our actions.

We didn't even know that this happened. No offense but one did that and we're not sure if it's really a true ARMY.

You blamed the whole fandom when we didn't even do anything. I don't want fanwars and neither do you.

So we're sorry. If we are in your situation, of course we would get mad. Let's just say Namjoon was the one being affected.

Of course we would defend our fandom. But their are just so many immature ARMYs and we are truly sorry for those. They started fanwars.

If an EXO-L made Namjoon say sorry for the mistake he didn't even do, some would go and fight for it.

We truly understand your point of view. I know you would say, "But it's not Namjoon we're talking about but it's Baekhyun." I just said 'what if'.

I know you ARMYs don't want to say sorry but instead go on with the fanwars but is that what our Kpop Idols want? Of course not.

But on the other hand, some EXO-L's are also immatures saying that our fandom is the worst. But excuse me, why would you even say that. We didn't even accuse you of anything.

If that girl did something to Baekhyun then focus on her. But to the fact that she's in our fandom doesn't mean your calling us worst.

But since she's with us then we sincerely apologize. It's what you want right, an apology from the ARMYs. And to that I'm proud to be an ARMY and I sincerely apologize for the incident.

If you don't accept it then fine by me. We should solve this problem with wise words and not dumb words. Then that would cause a fanwar.

I'm very sorry that we hurt your idol. We to feel that if our idols are like this. We truly understand your point of view and we're sorry for our actions.

-GucciNeedsTae