24.

The principal just announced that all students will now be going to the theatre room for the Talent Show. As all the contestants, they were guided backstage. Jimin went with BTS. As soon as I got in, many contestants were rushing in putting their makeups and dresses.

I spot the Bangtan Boys, all ready for their presentation. I can't help but look at them in awe. They look so hot and handsome with their suits and makeup on. Like a KPOP star.

"Soohyun!" Hoseok came in hugging me tightly. The others also turned to look at his way and a smile was plastered on their faces after seeing me.

I waved at them. "You look so hot..." I said. Indeed. I suddenly felt my vision turned all black. At the moment I knew their was a hand on me. But who could it be?

"Yah! Cover yourself up! I don't want my girlfriend drooling over other men. Only me she should drool over." A familiar voice said. Screaming-Whispering. It was Jimin.

"Girlfriend?!" I heard them say. Slowly my vision started to get better. Jimin's hand started to fall. "Oh..." He then quickly wrap his arms around my waist, pulling me to him closer.

"I'd like you to introduce Kim Soohyun as my girlfriend." He said showing his eye smile. My cheeks started to turn bright red. They all shouted and screamed.

"I'm so proud of you hyung." Jungkook said wrapping his arms around Jimin. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Soohyun-ah!" I turned my back to see In Ha waving her hands at me. I excused myself and went near her. "In Ha!" I said hugging her.

I looked down seeing her with a case. "What's that?" I said pointing at the case. "Oh. It's my makeup kit. Let's get you dressed yeah?" She said before dragging me to the mirror.

She pointed at the chair and I sat down. I watched as she carefully put the case on the table. I looked myself at the mirror. She opened the case revealing different kinds of makeup.

She grabbed my face and started putting some powder on my face.

Jimin's Pov

Soohyun said she'll excuse yourself for a while and now she's not yet coming back. We'll perform soon and she's not here. I excused myself for a while and started looking for her but she's nowhere to be found.

"Good Evening!" I heard the MC said meaning the program is about to start. I stopped looking for Soohyun since we will be the first one to perform. Maybe she's just getting ready.

Soohyun's Pov

"Here wear this." I eyed the dress that In Ha showed me. It was a white dress, almost looked like a wedding dress. She threw it to me meaning I have no time in rejecting it.

I wore it as soon as possible then I heard the MC. "Good Evening!" meaning the program is about to start. Bangtan is the first one to present then me and Jimin.

I got out and In Ha's face was in awe. She had a huge smile on her face before dragging me again. She let me sit down.

She handed me two silver stilettos. It has glitters and it sparkled. "Let's welcome our first contestant. Bangtan Sonyeondan." The MC said. I heard lots and lots of screaming mostly coming from girls.

I wore it quickly and stood up. "You look so beautiful Soohyun." In Ha said fixing my dress. I smiled at her before going at the side. I saw them now on stage.

Not from a far, I saw Jisoo holding her phone recording the performance that they're going to perform. They are going to perform the song they composed. DNA.

First it started with Jungkook whistling, not literally whistling but just lip syncing the whistling. The the beat suddenly dropped. The girls started screaming loudly. I clapped my hands cheering for them.

Then it started with Taehyung's husky voice. I was shook on his voice. Girls screamed loudly.

———FAST FORWARD———

Bangtan was done with their performance and light turned off. BTS came in running to the backstage all sweaty. "Nice performance." I said. They all looked at me after they grab a bottle of water.

They all dropped their mouths and water came running down. "Yah, yah, yah! Close your mouth would you!" Jimin said closing their mouths.

I laughed at how protective Jimin is. "Noona...you look stunning." Jungkook said making me blush. "Aish..Yah!" Jimin said slapping Jungkook's arm making him flinch.

"Next performance we have is Kim Soohyun's and Park Jimin's performance around of applause please." I heard some people booing and cheering. Because of Jimin, not me.

We both looked at each other and nodded before walking our way towards the stage. We held two microphones, but mine is special because it's silver and it sparkles.

The light turned on focusing on us. The song started slowly. As always, Jimin started with his angelic voice. Girls cheered for us, I looked in the crowd and Jisoo was also cheering for him. I rolled my eyes. Then it's my turn.

I heard some gasps from the audience but I didn't care. I was singing through the music. The music now ended and everyone started clapping their hands.

"Sarangheyo Soohyun-ah." Jimin said through the mic making everyone sure to hear. I heard loud gasps. Jimin looked through the audience.

"Uhh..Iremeun...I'd like you to meet my girlfriend Soohyun. For those fangirls of mine, show some support from us. I still love you..all of you as my number one fans. Please don't hurt her instead be her friend, love her and take care of her as much as you love me." Jimin said in the mic. I started to tear up.

The reason to love Park Jimin. I love him so much. He then dragged me away going to the backstage leaving the audience in speechless.

A/N:

Omoooo....Sarangheyo😘

Hope u love the chapter😊