Ch 3 Trouble-Some

"What did I say!" Jungkook mocked Yoongi as his bowling ball hit the side of the lane and into the blacness. A grunt left his lips as he rolled his eyes and sat back down next to you. You laughed tiredly and watched the two competitive boys play.

"Watch me." Jungkook said grabbing a bowling ball and threw it. He curved it... A little too much. He ended up not hitting any pins.

"Haha! See! You suck just as well!" Yoongi said mockingly getting up from his seat. Jungkook clicked his tounge and walked up to Yoongi. They had a mini stare off before Yoongi went to grab a ball.

"Yoongi-ah... We should get going." Namjoon said looking at the time. It was around 11pm and late. You stood up and patted yourself down.

"Yeah, Jungkook let's go." You said trying to drag him out. Yoongi and Jungkook were fighting against you and Namjoon to go back to bowling. Jungkook tried to yank himself off of you but unattached your bracelet with had the white bell on it.

You huffed and let go of Jungkook. He stumbled backwards and fell. You quickly pick it up and attached it back on, now you were just tired and annoyed of it all. You gave him an agitated look and walked away. He noticed and started to walk up with you.

"Y/N! We can leave!" He said regretting his choice. Yoongi and Namjoon were watching you two now. You didn't say a word and walked up to the cash register. You slammed your credit card down and look at the man behind the table.

"One more lane." You said annoyed. He didn't move and stood there frozen.

"I said... One more." You said sternly. He nodded hastily and went to type it in. Jungkook intervened.

"Haha, sir we are okay." He said in a quivered voice. You glare at Jungkook sending daggers to his eyes. He turned back to the man behind the table.

"Sir we'll leave now, thank you." He said before grabbing your hand and running you out of there. You were about to yell at him but his fast pace got you out of breath.

"Jeon Jungkook!" You shouted and stomped your foot. He gave you a bunny smile. Your eyes rolled to the right.

"Let's go home." You said trying to find the car. Jungkook and you finally found it and got in.

"Sorry Y/N, guess I got a little over board..." Jungkook said while driving. You didn't say anything and just looked out your window. A nervous laugh can from him.

"I can make it up to you? " He asked trying to lightenthe mood.

"It's fine, just try not to annoy me more." You said ignoring his offer.

"What do you want? Food, new clothes?" He said. You look at him sending a warning, he stopped and laughed.

"Okay okay... But you're cute when your mad." He said smiling. Your cheeks flushed a bit.

"Mhm... Yeah." You said looking back out your window. He giggled.

Soon you both arrived at your guy's house. You and Jungkook lived together as room mates and paid equal amount for the house. It wasn't anything big but enough for you two.

"Y/N!~" Jungkook whined rubbing his stomach. You ignored him. He grabbed your arm turning you around. You honestly were too tired to fight him.

"What." You said sternly. He smiled at you.

"I'm hungry." He said cutely. You roll your eyes and turned around to walk to your room. He ran in front of you.

"Please~ I love you!" He said pleading you. You grunt and make your way to the kitchen. You pull out some food to make a quick chicken meal with some soup.