Ch 25 Old Friend

You woke up the next day and it seemed like Jungkook was still sleeping. Today wasn't anything special, Hoseok was going to be transferred to another room since he's been fully recovered from his allergic reaction and you planned to visit him tomorrow.

You stared over at Jungkook and pinched his nose as he inhaled sharply and woke up groaning.

"Yah. Let me sleep in today Y/N." He said in a deep morning voice. You laugh and jumped out of your bed.

"Okay." You said knowing he'll wake up later looking for something to eat before gaming.

You got ready for just a day at home and went downstairs to get some hearty breakfast. As you walked down, you saw Yoongi and Namjoon eating breakfast together, which confused you a bit.

"Come eat. Yoongi cooked." Namjoon said. You snort and immediately covered it up with a cough. Yoongi rolled his eyes and you saw a small blushed spread across his face. Namjoon scoffed and continued eating. You looked at the food and it didn't look half bad. It was just simple pancakes, eggs, and bacon.

"I have a meeting later Yoongi. I'll be out until 1 and then I have another meeting around 3. I'll be home around 5 or 6 today." He said tossing his plate in the sink and wiping his mouth before leaving.

"Bye oppa!" You yelled as you waved goodbye and he headed out.

The room was silent and you began to eat while Yoongi read a magazine.

How basic.

You snort at your own thought and took a sip of your orange juice as Yoongi looked over to you. He glared at you.

Wow. Talk about a big mood.

You smile at your conscience and started to eat. Yoongi went to go take a drink of his water as you eyed him. While still distracted by the magazine, his water made a straight hit for his shirt which now looked a bit see through.

You burst into laughter as Yoongi angrily looked over at you.

"Yah! What's your problem today?!" He said furious. You don't know why but you definitely had the giggles today.

"I'm sorry. But that was just-" you burst into more laughed as he immediately made his way over to you. You stopped laughing as he took your plate and made a run but you caught him in time. You had him stuck at a wall.

Pouncing on the man like a lion, you tried to get your plate but Yoongi held it up while on his tippy toes. You slipped and immediately hit his lip with yours. You touched your lip while looking at him. His face was a bit pink as you were flustered at what you just did.

"Yah. Give me my plate." You said as you felt blood rush to your face.

"No." He said pulled you into his embrace at random. Your heart started to pound and even Yoongi could hear it clearly. Your face was blushed a red as he just held you with one hand while his other hand had your plate.

For some reason, it felt warm. It was weird since he didn't really hold you with both hands but it felt almost comfortable?

He placed the plate on the counter beside you guys and nuzzled his chin in the crack of your neck. You could feel his hot breath on your collarbone as he wrapped his arms around your torso.

Why is he acting up recently?

That question ran straight to you. Suddenly you felt him go limb.

Did he.. fall asleep on me?!

You started to freak out in your mind but gently held him up as you decided to drag him to his room. As you made your way to his bed. You threw him in it and felt him pull you back on him. He nuzzled his face into your warmth again which was a bit weird and new for you.

"Stay here for a bit." He whisper in a husky voice. Never have you thought a guys raspy voice was sexy but this. This was different. It sounded dangerous and intriguing. You... liked it.

Yah. This is just him being all weird. He might even be drunk. Right?

Before you even knew it, you were drifting off to sleep as well.

___________________________

You woke up and felt a grasp around your waist as you remembered you fell asleep with Yoongi. Immediately, you woke up and saw him eyes closed. He groaned missing your body and blink looking up at you.

"What are you doing?" He said with that same husky voice.

Damn hormones. I'm about to have a war with them smh.

"W-Was I sleeping with you?" You asked. He looked around with a small pout to his lips.

"I don't see anyone else around why?" He said innocently. You gave him a weird look and turned around to his door.

"Wait!"

You stopped and didn't exactly know why you stopped. But his voice sounded like he needed you.

"Can... we nap for a bit more?" He said shyly. You turned around and saw the boy playing with his fingers and heard a jingle.

Jingle?

The sound of the bell rang a surprise to your ears.

"Yah, what was that?" You said walking back to him hastily and looking around his blankets.

"What was what-"

You shoved him aside and saw a tiny white bell under his pillow. He groaned while rubbing his side as he looked up.

You looked to him.

"Yoongi. Where did you get this?..." You said not keeping your eyes off of the bell. He scratched his head and walked over to you before taking the bell from your hand.

"A old friend." He said placing it back under his pillow.

It can't be him.

"Min Yoongi. Yoongi Min." You said looking at him.

"Ice cream." You said looking up to him. His eyes widen a bit.

"Yah you're not-"

"Gamer girl." You said. He crashed his brows together.

"Yah! I saw your white bell before too! Where is it?" He said. You jumped from your bed and ran down the hall to retreat your white bell as well.

"Yah Yoongi!" You said running in with your tiny bell. You opened your palm and there it was. One bell in your hand and the other in his.

"Where were you?" He said still a bit dazed about the situation.

"Yah! Says the one who moved!" You said defending your case. He scoffed.

"You were the one who got sick!" He fired back. You gasp dramatically.

"I didn't get sick on purpose!" You said. He laughed.

"No wondered, you reminded me of her." He said.

"I am her." You said rolling your eyes.

"Touché." He said. You two laughed.

That was why I liked him, yet hated him so much... hm.

————————————————————

AUTHOR-NIM POV

Hey y'all! I'm updating two chapters today so I hope you guys enjoy it! Thanks for reading and enjoy all of my books. I'll try to update as soon as possible for you guys! Thank you!

Love Yourself!