Ch 15 Winter Champ

"Oppa, I'm going to go wake up Kook." You said and he groaned moving around in the comfy bed. You only had about 4 hours of sleep last night and a pounding head ache appeared that morning. The shuffle of your feet walked as you turned the corner of the door to dodge a flying pair of pants. You huffed and looked in yours and Jungkook's room while he was throwing clothes all over the floor.

"Kookie?" You said as he threw a pair of iron man underwear that hit your face.

"Ew!" You shriek and brushed it off your face while wiping your face with your hands.

"Help!" Jungkook yelled holding your shoulders tightly. You gave him a weird look.

"What's wrong?" You said. His eyes were watering like he was about to cry.

"I- I can't find a outfit..." He said. You laughed as the poor man poured at your reaction.

"Want me to dress you?" You asked. He nodded with a tiny pouted mouth. You walked over to his messed clothes and told him to sort it. He soon finished as you pulled various pairs of clothes to match him. After a while, you soon got a outfit he casually wears.

A white plain shirt along with a thin jean jacket and some simple ripped black pants perfected the outfit. You tossed him some of his jewelry and he placed them on. A small grin appeared on your face as you looked at him. He rolled up his sleeves a bit so he looked more formal.

"Wah~ I was just going to go in some sweat pants and my white shirt but, this isn't bad." Jungkook commented as he stared at himself in the mirror admiring his image. You scoff as you turned him to you and tip toed to fix his collar.

"You okay?" You asked while messing with his hair. He nodded and bit his lip.

"You'll do fine Kookie." You responded to him and smiled sweetly.

Jungkook headed down stairs to eat some breakfast as you got ready. You tossed on some ripped jeans and a loose warm orange crop top.

A small flicker glittered your eyes as you looked down to something. It was your white bell. You stare at it and quickly brought it with you.

Ace.

After getting ready, you grabbed your carry on black, tiny backpack and picked up your phone to check the time.

Oh no.

You bolted out the door and scammed Namjoon's room for him. He wasn't there.

Did they leave?

You ran downstairs to Jungkook. He was shoving a piece of toast into his mouth.

"We gotta go." You said and pulled his arm as he quickly grabbed his keys along with him. He tumbled as you shove him into the car and took his keys.

"Let's go!"

___________________________

"We gotta go." Namjoon said as everyone in the game room was waiting for the big game to start. Yoongi sat quietly and stared at the clock. The back stage was running around trying to get a hold of Jungkook.

Late. He was late.

Yoongi sighed and watched as Namjoon approached him.

"Do you wanna them to forfeit?" Namjoon asked.

"No." Yoongi said. Namjoon gave him a weird look.

"But, you could win just-"

"Wait for them." Yoongi demanded.

"Why sir?" Namjoon questioned.

"If public gets news about this. They'll just say I got a easy win and I'll just end up in this same room again with him." Yoongi said. Namjoon nodded understanding him.