Ch 14 Oppa's Chase

The sound of the door bell's ring was enough for you to jump out of your thoughts. You quickly went for the door and saw Jungkook through the peep hole with some bags. You opened and noticed two familiar figure behind him. It was Jin and Namjoon.

"Hey." Jungkook said shifting awkwardly. They all walks in as you opened the door wider. Jungkook goes closer to your ear.

"I didn't know what to buy so I call Jin. I'm sorry." He said. You sigh and watch Jin separate all the ingredients.

"It's fine. Why's Namjoon oppa here though?" You asked noticing your brother drop off his things. Jungkook gave you a huge grin and ran off.

What?

"Can you help me Y/N?" Jin asked as you noticed he was struggling a bit with the handful of ingredients.

"M-Mhm, sure." You hummed walking over to him hesitantly. Both of you guys began to cook and finished shortly after.

A ring was heard as you ran for the door. You looked through and saw it was Yoongi.

Ah! Oh my god... wait should I open it? It's his house though right? Would it be rude if I don't? The thingy earlier tho??

"Who is it?" Namjoon asked trying to look as well. You shoved his face away and he gave you a surprised face.

"It was a package." You said. The door began to open and you scooted yourself behind the door.

"Yeah, I am the package." Yoongi said walking in. The room became silent as you wondered what was happening. Yoongi closed the door revealing a fumbled Y/N. He shook his keys in front of your face with a smug smirk.
He walked away as you eyed him down.

"Dinner's ready!" Jin yelled. Yoongi looked at Jin before walking up to his room. Jin and Yoongi had an awkward exchanged look as you headed to set up the table.

___________________________

Emptiness. Nothing was heard as you all ate dinner quietly. The sharp tangy awkwardness filled the atmosphere, waiting for something to be said.

Jin finally decided to speak up.

"Yoongi? Are you working late tomorrow?" Jin said. He ignored the man and kept shoving his dinner down his throat.

"You know you have to face them eventually. I don't like it either, but it's what it is." Jin continued trying to make Yoongi spit some words out.

"It's only-" Jin got cut off by him.

"Thanks for dinner." Yoongi said coldly before getting up and tossing his dishes in the sink. You and Jungkook looked at each other confused as you took a glance at your brother Namjoon. He didn't seem bothered or distracted by it, it was almost like it was normal for him.

"I'm heading to bed early..." Namjoon said and went up stairs.

"Oppa? Why are you going up there?" You asked before he could walk up. He forced a grin.

"I live here Y/N..." He said. Your eyes widen.

"You l- live here?" You responded in fear.

Does he have cameras around? Oh no. Did he see what happened earlier? What if he kills Yoongi? No, oppa isn't like that.

"Guess you're stuck with me now." He said. You laughed awkwardly and looked down to your plate.

What if something like that again? What if Namjoon oppa sees it? Will he do anything? No, no. Nothing will happen. Calm down Y/N.

"You okay?" Namjoon asked as you were looking down for the last minute. You snapped yourself out of thought and nodded before starting to place your plate into the sink. Along followed Jungkook and Jin behind.