Part 16 Hospital Friend

"Do you know what day it is?" Namjoon asked. You nod and started to eat your break fast across from Namjoon.

"What is it?" He asked. You slurped another spoonful of cereal and looked up to him.

"It's the day I got diagnosed..." You spilled out. He nodded. 

"Do you wanna go visit your doctors like you usually do?" He asked. You nodded and started to finish your cereal.

Yoongi walked down the stairs and saw you, Namjoon and Jungkook having breakfast. He walked past all of you guys and headed to the coffee.

"Are you having breakfast today?" Namjoon asked. Yoongi shook his head.

"I have to head into work early." Yoongi said waiting as the coffee fell from the machine and into his cup. Namjoon gave him a confused look.

"We don't have work today though?" Namjoon said confused. Yoongi grabbed his jacket and headed out with his coffee with no words. Namjoon and Jungkook stared at each other confused. You finished all of your cereal and went to go wash it. 

"We'll head out around 9, so get ready." Namjoon said as you walked up the stairs.

"Okay!" You yelled down the stairs as you walked to your room. In the corner of the room was Jungkooks's mound of clothes that he didn't put away. You went to your side of the room and chose out a outfit. 

After looking through your different pairs of clothes, you decided to just go with a basic. Black ripped jeans, a big dark grey sweater (tied on the side), a white NIKE hat, and some white shoes. You curled your hair into some soft beach waves and tossed on your purse and headed out.

"You ready?" Namjoon asked while already putting on his shoes. You nod and noticed Jungkook also putting on his shoes.

"You coming too?" You asked. He nodded and jumped up.

"Let's go get some flowers and sweets for them before we head out." Jungkook said. You smiled sweetly and nodded. 

_________________________________

"We're here for Doctor Jung." You over heard Namjoon say to the lady. You and Jungkook were poking each other's sides and playing around while waiting for Namjoon to sign you guys in.

"Let's go." He said as you run away from the playful boy.

"Yah. No more." You whisper and he sends you a toothy grin. After arriving up 3 floors, you guys headed to your doctor's room. You put on a smile and headed in. You noticed a man behind a desk with some nurses. It was your doctor. He looked at you guys and smiled.

"Y/N!" He said happily and sent you a genuine smile. His hair started to show some grey streaks in it due to his age, but his bright smile still shined. It remind you of someone else you who you were there to see.

"Doctor Jung!" You exclaimed and gave him a hug. The nurses whispered to each other as you, Namjoon. and Jungkook exchanged greetings.

"I'd like you guys to meet Y/N. She's a patient here and is a very bright person." He said introducing you to the nurses. They bow as you bow back.

"Oh. These are for you and you co-workers." You said handing them a box of donuts. He laughed and thanked you while giving them to the nurse. 

"Are the flowers for-" He stopped as you nodded. He laughed.

"He's in the room on the left but he might be sleeping so be quiet." Doctor Jung said. You smiled brightly and nodded. Namjoon, Jungkook, and your doctor were talking as you entered theroom on the left like he said.