Ch 17 Lonely

You spent all day with Hoseok and Jungkook, talking, laughing. You missed the memories you all could have made together. Namjoon was in the corner of the room joining the conversation from time to time but mostly was on his phone or laptop he brought in.

"It's dark, we should head home." Namjoon said getting up. You pout.

"I'm sorry Hoseok." You said. He waved you off.

"Just promise to visit soon again." He said. You nodded and gave him a warm hug before leaving with Namjoon and Jungkook.

The ride was a bit talkative from conversation t another about whatever came into mind. You all soon arrived home and you noticed Yoongi was home as well.

Great...

After everyone arrived inside the house. You saw Jin inside the kitchen. He noticed you guys all and smile.

"Did you guys get home already? I'm still cooking." He said as Namjoon walked over to him. They began talking about something and laughed. Jungkook went off to the living room while you went up stairs. You walked into your room and heard someone else come in.

"Where did you guys go?" You heard Yoongi's voice say from the entrance of the door. You shoe your head around and looked at the man.

"We were out at my old hospital. Sorry we are back late." You said. He sighed.

"Is Namjoon down stairs?" He asked. You nodded and watched as he went out of your room. You stare blankly at your empty door frame and went to change your clothes into some more comfy ones.

___________________________

Everybody was at the dinner table eating and small talking. Jungkook and Namjoon sat besides you while Jin and Yoongi sat across. Namjoon and Jin were chatting about non sense and suddenly a question caught my attention.

"Are you guys doing anything tomorrow?" Yoongi asked. The table fell silent.

"Umm I'm not going to be here, I'll only be here for dinners." Jin said.

"I have some paper work do tomorrow but it shouldn't take long." Namjoon said.

Everyone looked to Jungkook and you making you look up from you meal.

"I'm heading back to the hospital, Kookie, wanna come?" You asked. He nodded his head excitedly.

"Did you have something Yoongi?" Namjoon asked. He shook his head.

"Never mind." He responded and continued to eat his food.

The night was coming to its end as you sat in your room. Silence surrounded you, the shuffling of your uncomfortable-ness was only heard. A knock on your door alarmed you as you noticed Jungkook walk in.

"Hey Kook." You said. He sighed and dropped on his side of the bed.

"I'm finished with the game..." he said as you sat up.

"Again?" You mumbled.

"I know, a international player." He said. You scoff and nodded.

"Sure Kookie." You responded. The sheets started to cover you as Jungkook rolled them onto himself.

"We should get a house." You quietly said. Jungkook was silent.

"We couldn't even afford that stupid apartment... how are we going to get a house?" Jungkook responded feeling a bit down about the current situation.

"We could save? I could get another job." You said. Jungkook sighed.

"I don't know Y/N... I'm kinda fitting myself into this house." Jungkook admitted.