Ch 13 No Pants

One day till Jungkook's and Yoongi's game.

The bright sky shinned in your face as you woke up rubbing your eyes and scrunched your face together.

"Jungkook-ah." You said while stuffing your face into your pillow. No response.

"Jungkook!" You yelled loudly. Again no response. You poked your head out of your pillow and saw Jungkook wasn't near by.

It's only been since yesterday day you guys were living with Yoongi. You slept all day yesterday so you didn't see Yoongi all day.

"Jungkook?" You said and got up from your bed. The quiet house scared you a bit as you walked out of the room. Your eyes scanned the area as you looked down the hall to see more rooms. As you walked down the stairs, you heard someone huff.

"Kookie?" You whispered out and turn the corner to get a whiff of white smoke.

Your started to cough and cover your nose and mouth as you saw Yoongi smoking again. Yoongi's eyes widen as he started to fan the smoke away.

"Aish!" Yoongi yelled as you back away from the man.

You cover your face except for your eyes as you looked at Yoongi. You two stared at each other for a while. A sigh left Yoongi's lips as he smashed the cigarette on a stool he had nearby. Then he tossed it into a cup of water as you heard the plop from it. Yoongi walked away as you slowly follow the man.

"Where's Jungkook?" You asked. Yoongi turned around.

"Where's your pants?" He asked sipping his cup he grabbed. You looked down and saw you wearing Jungkook's big shirt along with, what it looked like, no pants. You shriek as you cover your body.

"Yah! Why didn't you tell me?" You said. He gave you a disgusted look.

"Yah? I'm older than you pabo." Yoongi said as he turned around to the living room. You peaked under Jungkook's shirt and saw you were actually wearing pants. It was just shorts, so it seemed like you weren't wearing pants. You sigh and went to Yoongi.

"Where's Kookie?" You said. Yoongi ignored you and clicked on his tv. He turned on the news as you stood in front of his tv. He ignored your presence still.

"Yah!" You shouted. He didn't even flinch. You were done.

As you marched your way to him, Yoongi still was paying attention to the tv. You grabbed the remote from the corner of his couch and quickly turned off the tv as you ran off.

"Yah!" Yoongi said as he watched you run off. He got up and started chasing you. You started to throw some pillows and what every else you could find at him.

"Where's Kookie!" You shouted as you ran to the kitchen and stood across the table from him.

"I don't car about him. Give me the remote." He said huffing. You grin and ran outside. You were amazed at how big this backyard was along with his pool. From outside, the house actually looks huge.

"Y/N!" Yoongi shouted as he ran to your distracted mind. Just as you were about to run off. Yoongi grabbed your hand and pull you to him. With the other remote in hand, you held it up.