Ch 31 Get Out

The air around you felt cold, it felt too cold. You shuffled around and heard someone approaching you. Somehow you couldn't open your eyes though.

"Y/N?"

It was Jungkook. You groan and tried to speak.

"Cold...." you mumbled. He leaned in closer.

"What?" He said. Your breathing was becoming more stiff.

"I-It's... cold." You said again. You could feel his hands sink into the blanket as he covered you some more. The musty smell became familiar again. You were in a hospital.

Again, you felt yourself sink away.

___________________________

Trying your best, you creaked your eyes open and heard a commotion. Someone was arguing. Your eyes blinked and you saw your hospital bed covered by the curtain sheets. Someone was behind it.

"You can't tell her. It's my fault." It was Jin. You listened more.

"Yah! Are you crazy?" Jungkook said back.

"I know! It's my fault. Just don't tell her." Jin responded back.

"Tell me what?"

You accidentally spoke out loud.

Damn.

Your curtains opened and Jin stood there with Jungkook. His eyes widen.

"Y/N!" Jungkook ran over to your side and embraced you into a hug.

"Yah! You've been asleep for so long!" He said. You furry your brows.

"Me? Why?" You asked. Jungkook bit his lip.

"We almost lost you..." He said. You smile and patted his head.

"Yah. I won't leave that fast." You said smiling. Jin looked at your curious.

"Y/N... are you okay?" He asked. You looked at him for a bit.

"Tell me what?" You asked. He looked away.

"It's nothing. It's for later. I'd rather not surprise you now." He said faking a smile. You gave him a weird look.

"Yoongi. Where's Yoongi!" Furiously, you wanted to get out, find him. As you moved you felt all of your body in pain. Jungkook held you back.

"He's okay. He in the next room." He said assuring of it. You sigh.

"Yah. What happened?" You said.

"Jundo must have somehow gotten himself out of the cuffs and threw a smoke bomb at us. We didn't see you run away behind us and the cops came shortly after. You were tied and Jundo was gone, but the cops found him just recently." Jungkook explained. You furred your brows.

"Wah. That man is crazy..." you mumbled.

"No kidding-"

"Y/N!" You saw two little bundles of joy run in. It was Taehyung and Jimin. They rushed to you and hugged you tightly.

"Yah! It was crazy! Smoke and bombs! Yo! I felt like it was a movie! And then there was this man with a badge who was super nice and helped us! Oh! And remember that man Hyung! He was weird huh. Also-"

You laughed at Taehyung.

"Calm down Tae." You said. He laughed along with Jungkook. You noticed Jin walked out of the room without word.

"Jungkook, can you go see if Jin is okay?" You asked. He bit his lip.

"But you just woke up... and I don't want to leave." He said. You grin.

"I'll be fine. Taehyung and Jimin can entertain me." You said patting his back. He pouted and slouched his way out.

You watched out of your window. Jimin went to your other side.

"Yah Y/N... I honestly don't know who Jin Hyung is but he was talking about something to do with you and a deal earlier..." He said. You furrier your eye brows.

"Yeah, Jin Hyung seems a bit fishy to me right now." Taehyung added. You thought about it.

Jungkook said something about that too before...

"You should ask him about it... that Hyung is kinda weird." Jimin said. Taehyung nodded in agreement.

You looked around to see Jungkook coming back around the corner.

"He's in the bathroom. He'll be back soon." He said. You nodded.

"Kook. Did Jin say anything to you before I woke up?" You questioned. He bit his lip hesitate. You could tell he wanted to say it. He wanted to spill it all to you.

"No."

Liar.

"Yah. Don't lie to me." You said. He shook his head.

"No. It was something else." He said. You glared at him. Eyes shooting dangers into his.

"I swear to god Jungkook, you better tell me what he said." You sternly said. The atmosphere got tense and it felt like there was a staring contest with you and Jungkook, you were winning of course.

"Jin and Yoongi Hyung both were, they had a thing..."

You waited for him to finish.

"We had a deal." Jin said walking back into the room. You gave him a plain look.

"Deal?" You questioned a bit taken back.

"I told Yoongi to get himself involved with you... it's my fault." He said. You were still clearly confused.

"Yah, Jin. Spill, I don't do well with this stuff, you know that." You said getting agitated.

"After you helped me stop smoking... I thought maybe you could help my brother, Yoongi... I told him to about you being my girlfriend and all. He knows. We both knew what we were doing. Yoongi and me talked a while back about this... I'm sorry Y/N. I shouldn't have done this, blame me not Yoongi." He said.

It felt suffocating. After this, it was all for nothing? You were played, and yet somehow you still felt "sorry" to him. However the feeling of anger boiled much further than sorrow for the two boys.

You didn't say a word, there was nothing more to be said. Jin and Yoongi played you. All those feelings you went through, those emotions, were all for an addiction? All for Yoongi?

You scoff loudly.

"Jin, get out." You said. He looked up to you.

"Y/N, hear me out-"

"Do you think I'm a joke?" You said. He blinked at you.

"Do you?" You said. Your voice breaking, he didn't say anything.

"That's not what I'm saying..."

"Then why?! If you wanted me to help, why didn't you ask?! It's something I would have done without your acknowledgement. If you felt so bad for Yoongi, I would have done it for him. Not you."

The room was still silent. Taheyung and Jimin sat there a bit scared of your anger state. Jungkook was following along and Jin was standing at the door with a poker face staring at the ground.

"I'm not a game Seokjin, get out."