Ch 34 Game Over (END)

Over the years, you've called Jungkook and Namjoon and even FaceTime them. It was fun talking with them. When you came to visit, it was also good to see your old friends. Jin popped in from time to time greeting you. It was kinda awkward at first but you guys became close acquaintances over time.

Minji and you became very close. She was there for you and you were there for her. She was your best friend. Her quirky-ness always cheered you up. You guys have cried and laughed together, it was nice.

Yoongi and you, haven't seen each other over the time you've been gone. Of course, you've seen him on magazines and on tv from time to time due to his work and popularity. You missed him. It was sad that he cut all ties with you too. He changed his number and you tried to ask Jin about him but he says he's back to always being busy. It kinda sadden you.

And you? You were now focusing on school. You wanted to become a manger for the gaming entertainment. Though you've been studying, you hoped to some day maybe even become Jungkook's manger.

"What are you doing? We have to go!" You said looking through your clothes to find your graduation dress. Minji laughed.

"It's 5:30." She said pointing to her clock on the wall. Minji powdered in some makeup on her face. You put your hand on your hip.

"It was day light savings yesterday Minji." You said. She fell out of her chair.

"Oh crap!" She got up and ran to find her dress. You laughed.

You guys were rushing out of the dorms to Minji's car.

"Crap! Let's go." She said. You laugh.

"Here! You're makeup smudged." You said tossing her a wipe. She sat in the car and pulled down the mirror. She quickly wiped under her eyes and you guys were making sure you guys looked okay before leaving.

___________________________

Cheers were heard as you and Minji walked down the alley to go back. She laughed while you slightly tripped. You scoffed. Finally, you guys got to the exit door and you huffed.

"I saw my family!" Minji said happily. You smile.

"I think I saw my family too, and friend out there." You said. She laughed.

"I'm heading back to the dorms, you coming?" She asked. You looked back.

"I'll meet you there." You said. She nodded. You walked around before finding your parents and brother, along with Jungkook.

"Y/N!" Your parents yelled as they hugged you. You smiled and greeted them. You guys were talking with each other.

"We'll leave later tonight. I'm pretty sure you have a lot to pack yeah?" Your mom said. You nodded.

"We'll be off then." They said waving at you and left. Jungkook and Namjoon hugged you.

"Wah~ my Y/N graduated huh." Jungkook said. You scoff.

"Wanna go out to eat?" Namjoon asked. Your eyes lit up.

"Yeah!" You yelled happily. They laughed. It felt nice to be back with the guys. It felt like everything was finally coming together.

It felt like an end.

___________________________

Is this where the story ends? Is this where we stop? No closure of Yoongi what so ever? It should be the end... right?