Method in my madness

"Why Mrs Lovett...you certainly are some lady" Edward teased with wide eyes as he looked at Mrs Lovett in nothing but her tight white corset and matching baggy bloomers. Standing by her door, hands on hips she smirked with a productive look playing about her lips. Edward was sat up in her bed against the headboard with only his trousers on underneath the duvet. His bronzed chest seemed to glimmer with the small candles in the room and for that Mrs Lovett couldn't help but let her eyes travel to his beautiful body.

Slowly walking over to the bedpost she giggled darkly before climbing onto the bed and slowly crawling towards him, her red hair hanging loosely about her face. Biting her lip she giggled when he didn't waist a single second and wrapped his arms tightly around her waist, tugging her body against his. Edward's lips met her in a passionate kiss that left her giggling and kissing him back with just the same amount of longing.

Turning them over roughly he pinned her beneath him and pulled away to see her still laughing. Smiling down at her Edward shook his head at the fact she couldn't seem to stop herself from giggling, she was happy that was for sure. "You're so god damn beautiful Nellie" he cooed by her ear before pressing a kiss to her neck slowly sipping and sucking at the warm flesh making her groan in pleasure.

Bang! Bang! Bang! 3 loud knocks sounded at her bedroom door and both her and Edward turned to face the noise. She frowned to herself before hearing yet another loud knock at the door this time making her wiggle her way free quickly from Edwards arms in a state of almost shock. "Nellie..." Edward frowned as she grabbed her silk robe and tided it around her.

"Won't be long" she kissed him before rushing to her door.

Opening it quickly she spotted Sweeney glaring at her darkly before she closed the door behind her and wrapped her robe that extra bit tighter around her body. She had never been seen so exposed in his eyes and she felt suddenly nervous. "What is it" she practically hissed at him throwing her hands to her hips as she stared into his glum looking face.

"I need you to help me" he replied blankly his eyes never leaving hers for a second.

"Mista T I'm busy" she whispered back harshly only seeing him narrow his eyes on her "I can see that" he hissed back through gritted teeth while grabbing her arm not so gently and pulling her away from the door and into the pie shop much to her irritation. He had heard her dirty giggles and cries of laughter as he approached her bedroom and knew to well just what she must be up to in there with that rodent.

"Mr Todd" Nellie growled stopping him right in the middle of her shop and yanking her arm free from his mean grip. "Just what exactly seems to be the problem" she sounded strong and in control of this situation yet as soon as he looked into her eyes she weakened slightly both from fear and a little bit of lingering affection she still had towards him.

Sweeney stepped closer to her and immediately her heart started to race. Sweeney Todd had such an exciting effect on her that no man could ever give her, not even her Edward unfortunately. "Put your coat on and follow me" he instructed her his dark eyes boring into hers making her gulp under the intensity of his black orbs.

As he moved away to fetch their coats by the door she blinked out of her trance only really realising now what he was asking. But it was raining outside? and was late into the evening, just what was going on?

"Put it on" he instructed her handing her the large trench coat that was long enough it just skimmed the ground. "It's raining Sweeney, ya can't be serious" she bravely said only gulping when he extending his arm to her holding the trench coat as if to put it on and not ask anymore questions.

Sighing like an annoyed wife she took her coat from him and placed her arms through the sleeves. This was ridiculous, the thin robe she had around herself kept falling open revealing her in just her underwear and the tech coat didn't have any buttons as it was old and worn. She was so exposed right now, and he wasn't shy either about looking at her in nothing but her corset and bloomers.