The End

Shocked and speechless, Mrs Lovett covered her hands over her mouth seeing the surprise Sweeney had for her. Standing in what seemed to be the middle of no where was this beautiful little house. A house he claimed was now there's....

"H-how? When did, I mean..." she stuttered in so much shock she couldn't get her words out. Smiling at her he glanced at Toby who was also smiling at the quaint house.

"I had been saving up for years, even before I was taken away I had this place already in my name....when Lucy was pregnant I realised we needed to find a place of our own....times have changed now pet and I want to give this house to you..." he explained making her look at him wide eyed. It was true, this house was his because he had put so much money into it while he was with Lucy, they were only temporarily staying with Mrs Lovett at the time and he always wanted to surprise Lucy with this house....but now he could give back to Nellie...

"You've done everything for me, I suppose this way I feel I'm paying you back....it's also a mile away from the beach" he added knowing that would make her extremely happy.

"Sweeney I don't know what to say" she breathed taking his hand in hers and squeezing it tight. "I can't believe this is really our home now...the three of us" she smiled tears welling in her eyes as she pulled Toby close to her.

Sweeney looked at the boy and noticed Toby looking at little anxious still. He wasn't sure about the barber, he didn't know whether they would ever get on but what shocked him most was when Sweeney's lips tugged into the most smallest of smiles in his direction that Toby felt a slight warmth there from him.

"Shall we go inside"

——————

Sweeney was busy setting up the fire in the living room while Nellie whizzed about the place like an excited teenager picking her new room. He could hear her all over the small bungalow and smiled to himself as she noticed the size of the kitchen.

"This is all ours?" She yelled in excitement smiling over at Toby as he walked over to the huge stove before gleaming happily in her direction.

"All yours pet" she shivered feeling Sweeney's warm breath skimming against her ear as his arms wrapped around her waist from behind. "No more running away" he added before pressing his lips to her neck making her tremble at his touch...

"Toby love why don't ya go to your new room and make ya self at home" she said fighting the need to kiss Sweeney right now as he toyed with her dress as if he wanted to take it off her...

"Alright Mum" he cheered unaware of the sexual tension. Running out he left them alone to which she smirked an evil grin at Sweeney as she turned in his hold.

"Think I'll send the lad out to get us some fire wood..." she purred sensually running her fingertips over his bottom lip smiling as he kissed her fingers.

"And while he's doing that he can pick us some food up from the market place just down the street....gives us a little more time alone" He cooed pulling her body tighter against his.

"Good idea love" she whispered kissing his lips softly before moving away from him and heading out to talk to Toby. Sweeney smiled after her and began to remove his waist coat...

"Toby?" Mrs Lovett called for him as she headed down to his new room.

"Yes Mum?" He asked popping his head out of his door way to see her smiling at him.

"Mr T and I have some work to do ere and wondered if ya could help us out, we need firewood and food from the market....you can find ya way there can't ya son?" She asked as he gave a quick nod.

"Sure Mum"

"Great..." she smiled again diving into the front of her dress to pull out a purse. "Here ya are, what ever is left you can treat ya self to some toffees alright"

"Gee Mum thanks" He gleamed happily taking the money and stuffing it into his pocket.

"Run along now.."

"Okay!" With that he walked out of his room and down the corridor to the front door. "Bye Mum"

As soon as the door shut Mrs Lovett turned round to see Sweeney approaching her with a naughty grin plastered on his face. She chuckled as he pulled her in and kissed her. "Let's go celebrate our new life together....make it official..." he said breaking the kiss.

Running her hands up his arms she giggled again and shook her head. "You really mean that don't ya love? Your happy is what I'm sayin.."

"So happy Nellie...I promise nothing will ever harm us again...I love you pet" her heart leaped again out of her chest. She couldn't wait any longer she crashed her lips against his savagely smiling against him as he lifted her off the ground bridal style and carried her to their new bedroom...

This was it for them. Their new life together...

A/N: the end. I'm so thankful for all the love and support on this story, I have loved writing it! Of course they needed a soppy romantic ending❤️ I hope you guys will enjoy my new Jolena story called 'HOLD ME' the first chapter is up so get reading😘