Just between us my dear

Curled up warm in a bundle in Sweeney Todd's arms was more perfect then she ever imagined. Just watching him sleep so quietly and comfortably after their heated night of sheer passion and lust Nellie Lovett could only smile into his warm neck as she traced her delicate finger tips lightly atop of his rising and falling chest. Never had she felt this happy. Never had he made her smile like she had been all through the course of the night. And never had she loved him more then she did at this precise moment.

Mrs Lovett stoped running her fingertips across his chest and instead lightly rested her hand there instead while her brown eyes studied the side of his handsome face. She could feel his fingertips stroking the side of her hip softly with the arm he still had wrapped around her naked form under the sheets of the single bed. She wondered if he was awake or just was feeling to make sure she was still sleeping beside him. Even so the small caress against her bare hip was making her sleepy nonetheless, it was so soothing and gentle even though his fingertips were slightly rough.

As much as she wanted to stay like this, she had to go. Not that she wanted to of course but she couldn't very well wake up the morning after coming down from Sweeney's shop. Toby would have a fit. She couldn't risk them being caught, it was bad enough already that they were having an affair. 

Gently pushing herself up on her elbow Nellie checked to see if she had disturbed Sweeney. Which thankfully it didn't seem she had and so continued to carefully move away from his hold whilst wrapping a white sheet around her body as soon as she was able to step out of the bed. Her feet froze against the cold wood floor boards and she shuddered as the cold air circled around her shoulders.

Quietly picking up her bloomers she placed her legs back inside them and fastened them back up along with her corset that Sweeney had so carelessly thrown to the floor. That very thought alone made her grin to herself as she tied up the strings from behind. Now covered she removed the bed sheet from hanging around her shoulders and carefully placed it back on the bed over Sweeney. Catching her reflection in the mirror she smirked seeing the state of her hair. It certainly screamed what they had been up to last night and for that she found herself blushing again just at the thought of last nights events.

Looking at him lying there so peaceful she smiled fondly at him drinking in his dark but attractive persona she adored most about him. Turning around Nellie picked up her boots, placing them on quietly as she continued to watch him sleep from afar. He looked so sweet and incident when he was resting, no one would have know he was a wild animal between the sheets....

Smiling at that thought Mrs Lovett hummed to herself to prevent a giggle before turning towards the door and placing her hand around the door knob.

"Where do you think you're going?" a very gruff and tired voice sounded just before she was able to open the door.

She glanced over her shoulder a few red curls brushing her bare shoulder as she did so seeing Sweeney's sleepy eyes looking at her as he laid there unmoving in the sheets. His brow furrowed noticing her all dressed, well sort of dressed before his eyes looked back to hers slowly.

"Back to me room love, can't be waking up ere now can I" she gave him a small smile whilst stepping back over to him and hesitantly crouching down by the bed beside him, her face just inches from his and she looked at him. "Get back ta sleep Mista T, ya need to rest after last night" she giggled softly before giving him a quick peck on the lips which he too returned briefly. As soon as he smirked sleepily back at her after the kiss she giggled dirtily again standing up and heading toward the door.

"I'll see ya in the mornin' dear" she whispered to him as she opened up the door with a small creak. As soon as she closed it behind her she began to walk toward the barber chair where her ripped dress was still straddled across. She noticed Sweeney's coat on the floor from where he had taken it off her and decided to throw it back on to go downstairs. She placed on the coat and grabbed her ruined dress placing it in the crook of her arm.