01

Minghao was walking to school, with tired eyes. He stayed up the whole night cause of his friend, Mingyu panicking about how to ask his crush out for prom.

Prom was in 2 days and Minghao still doesn't have a partner but he honestly doesn't care anymore. He much rather stay at home and learn new dances for fun.

Minghao dropped his bag onto his table and decided to take a short nap before the teacher comes.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"Minghao! Wake up!" He heard his friend, Seokmin calling.

He slowly woke up with a confused look.

"What?"

"Look!" He pointed at a small cute light pink note with bunnies on it.

Meet me at the music room in lunch break
- someone

"Where did you get this from?" Minghao asked but Seokmin shrugged.

"I just saw it on your table so I thought you should see it." Seokmim grinned.

Minghao nodded and thanked them before reading the note again.

'Is it a girl? Must be cause of the note.' Minghao thought.

Minghao had rejected 1 or 2 girls nicely who had asked him for prom. He just didn't feel like going plus he doesn't like girls.

Soon it was lunch break and Minghao went to the music room after getting some chocolate milk.

He was about to walk in when he saw someone dancing inside. He smiled before opening the door.

"Hey Jun hyung!" Minghao said startling him

"Minghao? Oh you scared me." Jun said, stopping his music.

Minghao grinned cheekily before sitting down, waiting for the person who gave him this note.

"Who are you waiting for?" Jun asked wiping his sweat with his towel.

"The person who gave me this note." Minghao said showing Jun the note.

"That's a cute note." Jun giggled.

Minghao smiled and nodded. "Yeah it is but it's probably a girl."

"You'll never know it might be boys."

"Well maybe not cause I didn't come out." Minghao said lying down on his back.

"I better go now before they come so it won't be awkward." Jun said getting up to leave.

"No stay" Minghao whined.

"But they are gonna arrive anytime-" Jun's sentence was stopped when someone opened the door.

"C-can I speak to Minghao please?" They asked.

Jun nodded moving away to let them pass.

"Hello." Minghao smiled.

They blushed. "H-hi, I have been meaning to ask you. Will you go to prom with me?"