16

Requested by kdyoungg

"Thank you please come again!" the cashier said to Jun as he walked out of the store, hands filled with stuff he had bought.

Jun smiled as he got into the car. His phone buzzed as he started the car.

Hao: junnie where's the place again we're meeting?

Junnie: the park near your house

Hao: alright i'll be there soon

Junnie: alright baby, cant wait to see u

Hao: me too

Jun was messaging his boyfriend, Minghao as he sat in his car. It was their first date in quite a while as they were both busy with work.

Jun wore his seat belt and started to drive to the destination. Jun stopped at the red light, taping his fingers in a rhythm on the steering wheel. Once it turned green, Jun continued to drive but suddenly a car swerve into the wrong lane unable to stop in time, hitting Jun's car.

Jun was too late to realise what was happening, his head was hit against the glass hard making his head bleed. He opened his eyes to look around but he started to get dizzy and light headed. He tried to unlock his seatbelt but it wasn't working. He tried to use all of his strength to unlock it but failed.

His head was bleeding more as there were bits of glass in it. He took a sharp breath, trying to stay awake. He heard people shouting and he saw people running to where he was but it was too late.

He was bleeding too much, his eyesight became blur and soon he blacked out. 

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Jun was brought into the emergency room as soon as he reached the hospital. His parents were there, the doctor had told them that his chance of living wasn't high but they were still gonna try their best to keep him alive.

A boy burst into the hospital running to where Jun's parents were.

"Mr Wen, Mrs Wen! Is Jun okay?" the boy asked trying to catch his breath.

Jun's mother shook her head.

"We don't know yet Minghao. They said his chance of living isn't high but let's pray that he will." she said but she still broke down in her husband's arms.

The boy named Minghao, fell onto the seat and covered his face in his palms. He was trying to hold in his tears.

They waited for hours until the doctor came out of the room.

"How is he?!" Minghao asked getting up, fast.

"We tried our best, I'm sorry." the doctor said bowing at them.

Minghao's face turned pale as he heard what the doctor said.

Mrs Wen was sobbing into Mr Wen's chest while Mr Wen slowly let the tears roll down his cheeks.

Minghao felt his tears rolling down his cheeks as well. He couldn't believe it, today was supposed to be an amazing day for them.

They haven't seen each other in a while cause of their busy work. Minghao fell onto the floor, crying his eyes out. He was devastated.

"We can let you see him." the doctor said.

Minghao was still on the floor crying, trembling. Jun's parents went in first. Minghao slowly got up after a while but he was still a crying mess.

When it was Minghao's turn to go in, he slowly went in. Each step he took, he had to accept the reality.

The reality that Jun, someone he loved and cherish. The only person who loved him so much other than his parents, the person who always made him happy no matter what happened, was gone.

Minghao stared at Jun's pale face. His lips were dry and chapped. His face showed no sign and life that Jun used to have. Minghao grabbed his hands.

Cold.

Was what Minghao thought as he held in. He held it tightly before he spoke.

"Junnie," Minghao shakily said trying not to cry.

"I miss you, why did you have to go. We were supposed to have our date. Why did you have to leave me here? I don't know what to do now since you're not with me anymore. Jun, I need you. love you so much. I'll miss you a lot, I promise to meet you soon." Minghao said before he couldn't hold in his tears.

He hugged Jun's cold body as he sobbed into the cloth that was on him. He held the cloth tightly as he cried.

"Jun..I need you"

"I'm sorry Minghao, I love you." 

..  .... ___ .__. .  _.__ ___ .._ ._.. .. _._ .  .. _ !!

^ it's morse code HAHAHA im trying it out but i hv to rmb the letters dabcuibevui

(It says i hope you like it!!)

I'm sorry if its rushed or bad wkfkskfmmsf