17

"This is the fifth time I'm getting bruised!" Jun cried out as he tried not to touch the bruise on his leg.

"Why does they keep hurting themselves." Jun whined.

"Cause they're clumsy Jun."

"But this is the fifth one today!"

"There's gonna be more than that that's for sure."

"You're not helping Seungkwan." Jun pouted.

"Well it is the truth. You once got 13 bruises on your body in just one day."

Jun sighed. Seungkwan patted his back.

"Hey on the bright side once you meet your soulmate, you'll stop getting bruises!" Seungkwan said.

"I better find them soon so I wont get bruises everyday." Jun mumbled.

Jun then went to the canteen to buy a pack of ice to help his bruises before bumping into a boy who had yellow hair.

"I'm so sorry!" The yellow hair boy said helping Jun to get up.

"It's alright." Jun said getting up.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you but I have to go now!" The boy said before running off to who knows where.

But before he left, Jun notices the same bruises he had.

"Wait-" Jun called out but the yellow hair boy had left.

Jun sighed and shrugged. Maybe he was just seeing things.

The next time he met the yellow hair boy was when he had detention for coming in late by accident. He had a very good reason too. He saw a cat on a tree, unable to get down.

Once he helped the cat, it scratched him before running away. Jun had to clean the scratches before coming to school.

Jun was sitting inside, having one more hour before being able to leave to home. He turned his head to the window and he saw the same boy who bumped into him, tripping over a small rock and fell on his arm.

Jun winced at the pain and turned to his right arm. It was bleeding badly. He quickly asked to be able to go to the bathroom and washed it up.

He went to the nurse's room to get a bandage and he saw the boy there getting a bandage too.

They made eye contact and looked down at their arms. The yellow hair boy smiled sheepishly as he realised what he had done to him.

"Sorry about that." The boy said to Jun once they were both bandaged up on their arms.

"Yeah you should be! I have been getting bruises none stop for these past few years!" Jun pouted.

"I'm just clumsy"

"Well lucky for you I'm not. So I can take care of you whenever you get hurt."

"Ew no thanks."

"We're like soulmates so what's the point of you saying that?"

"Who said I'll like my soulmate?"

"Me cause I'm attractive." Jun winked making the boy fake gag.

"Yeah sure, I'll let you live in your fantasy." The boy said making Jun pout.

"Also I had scratches on my hand this morning, how are you not clumsy?"

"I was saving a cat!"

"And then it scratched you?" Jun nodded.

The yellow hair boy rolled his eyes.

"You never told me your name by the way."

"Oh Junhui but you can just call me Jun"

"Well I'm Minghao."

"What a cute name for a cute boy." Jun said hitting Minghao's shoulder against his playfully.

"I will punch you Jun."

"Nah you'll get hurt too."

"No I won't since we met each other." Minghao replied with a smirk.

Jun had to admit, Minghao looked extremely attractive while smirking.

"Oh crap yeah" Jun said as he realised.

"But I won't," Minghao said making Jun sigh in relief.

"Cause I rather kill you."

"Hey!"

"I'm kidding." Minghao laughed.

Jun rolled his eyes before playfully hitting Minghao.

"Shoot my detention and bag!" Jun gasped before running back to the detention room only to find no teachers inside.

Jun took his bag and went back, hoping the teachers wouldn't care. Jun saw Minghao waiting for him.

"I'm touched that you're waiting for me." Jun said dramatically placing his hand over his heart.

Minghao rolled his eyes. "Shut up I'm just trying to be nice since I have been bruising you."

Jun and Minghao walked outside of school.

"Aw you love me." Jun said.

"Thought of asking you out on a date but never mind." Minghao said before walking away.

"Noooo, ask me out." Jun whined.

Minghao chuckled before walking closer to Jun. Jun unconsciously moved back a bit.

"Hey, wanna go on a date with me?" Minghao whispered into Jun's ear.

Jun's ears turned bright red before stuttering out a "yeah"

Minghao smiled and nodded. "Tomorrow after school. Bye" Minghao winked before walking off.

Jun was still standing there, mind kinda of a mess at the moment.

'Fuck' Jun thought.

Jun felt extremely attracted to Minghao already.

;))))