18.1

It was Minghao's first year in Hanlim high school. Coming from China to Korea with limited Korean wasn't a good decision that Minghao made but he didn't mind. He always wanted to go to Korea and live there.

He did make friends with his limited Korean. His friends included Seungkwan, Seokmin, Mingyu, Hansol, Soonyoung, Jisoo and Chan.

Soonyoung and Jisoo was a year higher than him and his other friends. Chan was actually a year younger than Minghao but he somehow managed to get into the same year as he was.

It has been a few months since Minghao joined the high school and honestly Minghao was having a great time there.

He had great friends and the teachers there actually teach. He did encounter some assholes but there weren't that many.

But one day as he was rushing to his class as he accidentally oversleep, he bumped into a guy hard. He heard a loud gasp as he fell onto the ground.

He looked up to be greeted by a glare. He looked at the face and instantly knew who it was.

Wen Junhui.

He was a year older than him and he knew not to mess with him as he was one of the biggest assholes he knew. He was also one of those rich bastards.

"How long are you gonna stare?" Junhui asked snapping at Minghao.

Minghao gulped, quickly getting up and apologizing. Junhui rolled his eyes before walking away but of course Junhui wasn't called the biggest asshole for nothing.

Before he left, he dumped his drink onto Minghao which he had in his hands. He laughed at Minghao before walking away not caring what he had done. It wasn't like the teachers or principle could do anything about him as he's one of the richest in the school.

Minghao stood there in shock before snapping out of it and running to his class. In the end all he got were stares and detention.

That was the day Minghao officially hated Junhui and the worst day he ever had that year.

2nd year of high school soon came a bit too fast for Minghao and his friends.

Minghao would see Junhui in the halls and he would just be disgusted the whole day. He hated Junhui so much he wouldn't mind kicking him in the balls and get expelled.

But of course he couldn't do that, he spend so much time trying to get into this school plus he didn't want to dissapoint his family.

It was around mid June when suddenly Soonyoung came to their usual table at lunch with a boy who was named Lee Jihoon.

Jihoon was one of Junhui's friend which meant that Jihoon was one of those rich ones.

Minghao and his friends stopped talking to each other and looked at Soonyoung, confused.

Why would he bring one of those rich people to their table who were all just average.

"Guys! I would like you to meet my boyfriend, Jihoon. We got together few days ago!" Soonyoung said intertwining his fingers with Jihoon's, who was blushing yet grumbling to Soonyoung how he didn't need to tell his friends yet.

Everyone smiled and congratulated them. Minghao found out that Jihoon wasn't like Junhui which he was extremely glad.

He was nice if you don't tick him off. He didn't like to say out loud he was rich, he would mostly keep it to himself.

They were all talking until suddenly their table was surrounded by an extra 4 people. Minghao looked and saw it was Junhui and his friends.

Minghao scowled at Junhui before looking away.