13

Minghao never liked Jun one bit. He hated how Jun would try to talk to him, try to be his dance partner, how he hangs out with his friends and him cause he was friends with his friends, his dyed light fluffy pink hair, how he talks and more.

His friends knew he didn't like Jun but they couldn't understand why.

"Jun is a great guy, Minghao." Seungkwan said as they were walking to their music class.

Minghao rolled his eyes. "As if, everything about him makes me annoyed."

"Oh come on! I bet if you knew him better, you wouldn't be saying this."

"No, I'm sure I still wouldn't like him." Minghao frowned.

Seungkwan sighed, giving up on his friend. "Fine have it your way."

Minghao and Seungkwan walked into the class and the person he never wanted to see was there.

"Seungkwan! Minghao! Over here!" Jun called out waving his arm at them.

"I saved seats for you both." Jun smiled.

Every girl and boy would fall for that smile but not for Minghao. He internally groaned and sat beside Seungkwan as he didn't want to sit beside Jun.

"Hey Jun!" Seungkwan said cheerfully.

Jun and Seungkwan started to talk leaving Minghao out but he didn't mind. As long as he didn't need to do anything with Jun he's perfectly fine.

"Minghao, you remember Seungcheol has a party this Friday night right?" Seungkwan turned to Minghao.

Minghao nodded. "Yeah he reminded me yesterday."

"I'm excited for it!" Jun said.

Minghao stared at him with a poker face and nodded before going back to his things. Fortunately, Jun didn't speak to him once class started.

Bell rang and it was time for lunch. Minghao knew Jun was gonna eat with them so, he bought his food and quickly ate it. Once he was done, he threw the rubbish away into the trash can and decided to walk around to kill time.

"Just stay with us idiot." Seungcheol said grabbing Minghao's arm and pulling him back onto the seat.

"But I'm done." Minghao said trying to get out of Seungcheol's grasp.

"Yah just because you don't like Jun doesn't mean you have to act like this so sit your ass down." Seungcheol said and Minghao sighed.

He gave up and sat back down with a done look. He noticed how Jun was staring at him, he looked at Jun and Jun quickly looked away.

Minghao rolled his eyes and started to tap his fingers on the table out of boredom. Mingyu noticed how Minghao was looking and laughed.

"Bored?" Mingyu asked Minghao.

"Yeah but Seungcheol won't let me go until everyone finishes their food and he knows how Joshua takes a long time to eat. Plus he's here." Minghao said and Mingyu knew who he was talking about.

"He's not bad Minghao."

"Well he is to me, everything he does makes me annoyed and I just don't want to see him." Minghao said.

Mingyu sighed at his dumb best friend, shaking his head.

Soon the bell rang and Minghao went to his locker to get his things for class. It was history and he didn't really hate it except that Jun was in his class and none of his other friends were.

Minghao slammed his locker shut before walking to class.

"Minghao!" he heard a voice he hated.

He turned around and saw Jun running over to him.