25

Minghao was in his apartment, washing the dishes when he heard his dog barking. He stopped and turned to his dog.

"What is it, honey?" Minghao asked as he stroked honey's head.

Honey barked more, running away to somewhere. Minghao smelled something burning. He quickly checked his kitchen to see if anything was burning but there was nothing. The smell grew more, Minghao ran to his window and opened it.

He stuck his head out to see his apartment building burning, the fire was getting closer to him. He gasped before running to the door. He grabbed his phone and his wallet.

"Honey? Honey! Where are you?" Minghao shouted running around searching for Honey but he was too late.

The fire made its way into his apartment, Minghao noticed and cursed.

"Honey where are you?!" Minghao screamed searching around.

Soon he found Honey hiding inside the dirty clothes basket. He grabbed Honey and quickly ran to his door but his door was blocked by the fire.

"Shit" Minghao quickly ran to his window, he paused.

He couldn't just jump out of the window, he lived on the 15th floor.

"Hey!" he heard someone shouting. He looked down to see the firemen.

"Jump down! We'll catch you!" they shouted.

"But my dog!" Minghao shouted.

"Don't worry we'll catch him too, just trust us and jump!"

Minghao took a deep breath before getting out from his window. He then jumped holding Honey tightly but it wasn't enough as Honey slipped out of his hands as he fell onto the large trampoline.

He opened his eyes to find Honey not in his hands. He panicked. He got up looking everywhere for Honey.

"Honey?!-"

"Are you looking for this fella here?" Minghao heard a man behind him say.

He turned around to see Honey in his man's arms.

"Honey! I'm so glad you're safe." Minghao said rubbing his cheek against Honey.

Honey barked back licking Minghao's face. Minghao giggled before remembering about the man.

"Oh thank you so much by the way!" Minghao said bowing to the man before looking at to make eye contact with the man.

The man was wearing a firefighter uniform. He had light brown hair with big bright eyes, a beautiful smile and a sharp jawline. To Minghao he looked gorgeous. Minghao realised he had been staring at him too long making him blush.

The man chuckled. "It's no problem don't worry about it!" the man smiled warmly at Minghao.

Minghao looked down at Honey, getting shy.

"Or you can do me a favour for saving your cute dog." the man said pretending to think as he placed his finger under his chin.

The man then looked at Minghao and smiled. "Go on a date with me."

"What?" Minghao coughed out as he didn't know what else to say.

The man smiled wider. "Yeah go on a date with me."

"Uh s-sure?" Minghao said, confused on why this good looking male is asking him out.

The man nodded. "Great! How about tomorrow at 2pm at a small cafe down here?"

Minghao nodded, holding Honey tightly in his chest. The man smiled.

"My name is Jun how about you?"

"M-minghao."

"Well Minghao I'll see you tomorrow?" Jun said with a grin.

Minghao smiled back shyly and nodded. "Yeah"

"Bye little fella." Jun patted Honey's head.

Honey barked back happily. Jun waved goodbye to them before running back to his team who was calling him. Minghao smiled.

He got a date with a gorgeous looking man tomorrow. He quickly called his friend.

"Hey, I'm gonna stay over at your place for awhile, my apartment was in flames and I need your wardrobe. I got a date tomorrow."

i made a new book called forgotten! its a sequel to pets aye (im sry i like connecting books)

take care of urself guys! ♡