20

Requested by fxckitupwonwoo

Junhui woke up around 8am before getting up for work. He brushed his teeth and got ready before closing his apartment door. He decided to walk to his work place as it wasn't far from where he lived. He worked in an animal shelter as he loved animals.

"Hey Junhui!" his friend who worked there named Jisoo greeted him.

"Hey Jisoo, any new animals today?" Junhui asked as he wore his apron.

"Yeah we found some and we took them in." Seungcheol their boss said before Jisoo could.

Although he was their boss, he was very friendly and treated everyone well. Junhui nodded before taking some pet food and feeding the animals. The whole day was the same as usual, people coming in to adopt or find their own pets. The day was slowly ending and Junhui were cleaning the cages.

"Hey Junhui!" he heard someone familiar. He smiled and turned to them.

"Hey Soonyoung!" Junhui greeted happily. Soonyoung walked towards Junhui with someone behind him.

Junhui smiled and tilted his head a bit to see who was behind his friend. It was a boy who looked a bit shy, he had dyed yellow hair. The boy was playing with his fingers as he followed Soonyoung.

"This is one of my friend, Minghao! He came to see some animals if that's okay I mean we came pretty late." Soonyoung said sheepishly smiling.

"Hyung it's fine you know, just because I said I wanted to see animals you don't need to bring me here." Minghao mumbled.

"Aw come on Minghao you have been really sad these few days! After you said that I thought I could cheer you up with this!" Soonyoung pouted.

Junhui chuckled and shook his head. "It's fine, since you guys are here want to see the new animals that we brought here today? It's a labrador retriever along with some other ones. They're very cute." Junhui smiled widely.

Minghao nodded eagerly along with Soonyoung, Junhui nodded and lead them to where they were.

"Here's the labrador retriever, be careful she's kinda shy." Junhui said before calling her over.

"It's so cute!" Soonyoung squealed, patting her. The labrador retriever waggled her as Soonyoung patted her making Soonyoung squeal more.

"While Soonyoung is playing with her do you want to see a russian blue cat or a pug?" Junhui asked Minghao who was just staring at Soonyoung playing with the dog.

Minghao turned to Junhui and shyly replied, "Pug please."

Junhui smiled and nodded. "His name is Bob."

"Why Bob?" Minghao giggled. Junhui blushed as Minghao giggled, it sounded cute to Junhui.

"B-because my friend, Jeonghan decided to name it that." Junhui said.

Minghao smiled and nodded, he then started to play with Bob.

"You're so cute." Minghao cooed while Junhui just watched.

"Do you want to feed him?" Junhui asked and Minghao nodded.

"If I can"

"Here" Junhui passed some dog treats to Minghao. Minghao thanked him as he took them, he then feed it.

"What a good boy." Minghao said patting Bob's head.

"Hey Junhui, it's almost time to go!" Jisoo said, keeping some stuff away.

Junhui nodded, sending an okay sign to Jisoo.

"Sorry guys but it's almost time to go." Junhui said and they pouted before nodding.

"You guys can always come back here anytime." Junhui smiled.

"Today was fun, thanks Soonyoung and Junhui right?" Minghao said and Junhui nodded.

"Anytime Minghao, come back soon." Junhui said with a smile.

He usually says that to anyone who comes here but he really meant it for Minghao. Minghao smiled widely and nodded, waving goodbye to Junhui before following Soonyoung back.

"Bye Junhui thanks for today!" Soonyoung shouted.

Junhui smiled before waving goodbye to both of them.

Few days later, Junhui was feeding some kittens as it was their feeding time. He heard his name being called.

"Junhui?" Minghao called out.

"Over here Minghao!" Junhui said raising his arm up. Minghao saw and walked over to where Junhui was.

"Oh? You're here alone"

"Yeah Soonyoung hyung had something to do."

"Ah I see."

"Sit down." Junhui said patting down a space next to him. Minghao nodded and sat down, crossed legged.

"Here" Junhui passed him a small milk bottle.

"Can you help me feed some of them?" Junhui asked as he was still feeding one of the kittens.

Minghao nodded taking the milk bottle, helping Junhui out.

"Thanks Minghao." Junhui showed a gentle smile.

Minghao smiled back and nodded. "Anytime besides I love animals."

"I can tell" Junhui chuckled.

They both continued to talk through out the whole time until Minghao had to leave. Minghao turned to Junhui.

"Is it okay if I have your phone number? To contact you I mean!" Minghao said and Junhui laughed at how cute he was.

He nodded and typed in his number into his phone.

"Since I gave you mine how about you give me yours?" Junhui said and Minghao nodded, keying in his number.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" Junhui said and Minghao nodded.

"Definitely." Minghao was about to walk away before turning to Junhui and lightly kissing his cheek before running away.

Junhui blushed before smiling widely as he went back to his work. He now looks forward to see Minghao everyday.

what do you guys plan to do in 2018?? i think i might join volleyball again and this time go for it cause i was very scared of all of the ppl there