07

"Come on Jun you can do this!" Seungcheol said pushing Jun.

"No way! What if he ignores me?" Jun said.

"He won't Jun just go talk to him!" Seungcheol said giving Jun one last push.

Jun stumbled and walked to a boy's table. The boy was laughing with his friends but then noticed Jun's presence.

"Yes?" He asked politely.

Jun became a stuttering mess before he let out a "Hello!"

The boy chuckled a bit before replying "Hello Jun"

Jun blushed and ran off leaving the boy confused. Seungcheol saw the whole thing and couldn't help but laugh.

Jun glared at his friend who was laughing.

"He knew my name Seungcheol!" Jun said.

"Of course you guys are in the same class." Seungcheol smacked Jun's head lightly.

Jun pouted and glanced at the boy. He loved how he said his name, it sounded so pure and innocent.

"Go and talk to him more next time and not stutter the whole time." Seungcheol said and Jun nodded.

After school Jun saw him standing alone. Jun took a deep breath and walked over to where he was.

"Hey Minghao." Jun said voice cracking a bit.

Jun mentally killed himself after that.

He giggled and smiled. "Hey Jun"

"Who are you waiting for?" Jun asked trying to not make it awkward.

"My boyfriend."

"Oh" Jun's heart broke.

"W-well then I shouldn't be here your boyfriend might get jealo-" Jun's sentence was cut off by Minghao laughing.

"I was just kidding Jun, I don't have one. Minghao smiled.

"Oh then who are you waiting for?"

"No one in particular actually." Minghao said and Jun nodded.

"Do you want to go to a cafe near here?" Jun asked and Minghao raised his eyebrow.

"I mean if you want to!" Jun quickly added.

Minghao laughed at Jun before nodding.

"I don't mind let's go."

Minghao and Jun then walked to the cafe near their school. They walked in and took a seat after ordering their drinks.

"So," Minghao started after taking a sip of his drink.

"Let's get to know each other! I'll start first." Minghao said.

"My full name is Xu Minghao. I love music, dancing, drawing and I can't handle coffee." Minghao chuckled.

"Your turn" Minghao added.

"Okay," Jun started.

"My full name is wen Jun Hui. I also love music, dancing, singing. I love sour food and cats." Jun blushed.

"Oh you like to sing?" Minghao asked and Jun nodded.

"Sing for me please!" Minghao said excitedly.

"I-"

"Please?" Minghao asked with puppy eyes.

Jun couldn't resist and sighed. He nodded making Minghao smile. He clapped his hands to support Jun.

Jun took a deep breath before he sang a song his friend made for him.

"I want to say hello, I want to say hello. I'm in love with you." Jun sang before ending it.

He looked at Minghao and saw he was blushing like mad.

"M-minghao?"

"Your voice is so nice!!" Minghao said clapping more.

Jun showed a shy embarassed smile before thanking Minghao. They continued to talk becoming closer in the process.

"Oh Jun I have to go now, my mum is probably gonna scold me if I go back home late without telling her." Minghao said getting up.

"Oh alright." Jun said kinda sad.

It was fun talking to him and he knew more about Minghao.

"We can always meet up again." Minghao smiled.

"Really?" Jun said and Minghao nodded.

"Pass me your phone number so I can message you." Minghao said and Jun nodded.

They then exchanged numbers before Minghao left.

Jun smiled widely before messaging Seungcheol. He knew he fell for the boy more and he couldn't wait for the next time they would hang out.

Do i need to make a part 2 of this or y'all want me to leave it like this?

Also follow my personal account scftemma on ig :D

Jk follow my junhao account @ /junhhao ;))